It's KARMA-TIME For The BUSH-COUP!!!!

All I am saying is this is hardly a new thing, and it was certainly not Bush who came up with it.

George Washington even signed Executive Agreements to get around the Senate in some instances in regards to treaties. This will not be the Bush legacy. The precedence was there.
So, your preference is...Bush gets a "pass"....because others did the same thing, huh?

I guess we're gonna find-out.

Werbung:
So, your preference is...Bush gets a "pass"....because others did the same thing, huh?

I guess we're gonna find-out.

Well yes. Obama is not going to stop using Executive orders. In fact he is using them to do away with Bush's.

All he is doing is taking a different route on policy. Obama will do nothing that weakens the presidency for his successor.

I bet Bush is wishing he hadn't got his mates at the supreme court to prematurely and falsely declare him the winner now.

I bet he wishes he had let the real winner - Al Gore - get in after all.

And so does the world

I bet Bush is wishing he hadn't got his mates at the supreme court to prematurely and falsely declare him the winner now.

I bet he wishes he had let the real winner - Al Gore - get in after all.

And so does the world

Bush won every Florida recount. Move on.

Well if you keep taking out democrat votes each time you count to make sure.

Bush came to power ignominiously and he is leaving the same way.

Just shows you...

Cheats don't prosper

Well if you keep taking out democrat votes each time you count to make sure.

Bush came to power ignominiously and he is leaving the same way.

Just shows you...

Cheats don't prosper

I must have missed the horde of democratic lawyers that were present for all the recounts too. The law is the law. Bush won.

Look, it is now acceptable for even arch republicans to acknowledge that Bush is a loser.

Everyone knows that rules were changed to allow military votes count that were too late (as militray tends to vote republican) , that misdemeanours suddenly disbarred people from voting (as this hit black people hardest and they typically vote dem) etc etc.

The counting and debating wasn't over when Bush got some chums on the supreme court to decalre him winner summarily.

It was a joke.

And so is BUsh

Look, it is now acceptable for even arch republicans to acknowledge that Bush is a loser.

Everyone knows that rules were changed to allow military votes count that were too late (as militray tends to vote republican) , that misdemeanours suddenly disbarred people from voting (as this hit black people hardest and they typically vote dem) etc etc.

The counting and debating wasn't over when Bush got some chums on the supreme court to decalre him winner summarily.

It was a joke.

And so is BUsh

Heaven forbid the military is allowed to vote. Bush did not get anyone to declare him anything, he won the recount battle with teams of lawyers on both sides.

Point is, Republicans won the legal battle. Such is life.

Is misrepresenting my post the best you can do?

I said changing the rules so that military votes that arrived late could count.

I know that when people use the tactic you are now doing they know they are wrong

Is misrepresenting my post the best you can do?

I said changing the rules so that military votes that arrived late could count.

I know that when people use the tactic you are now doing they know they are wrong

No one changed the rules. Republicans just won the legal battle. You are trying to equate actions taken before the election as somehow a connection that Bush owned the Supreme Court.

Were voter rolls purged, yes. Are they purged in every state before every election, yes.

There are some people in America who are just incapable of accepting that the people they support do bad.

Bush has for 8 years put the self interest of him and his cronies above that of the country.
He lied about WMD and attackled two countries off the back of this lie.

And you are arguing that everything he and his cronies did to get into power was above board???

I had hoped that this level of gullibility had gone away with the drubbing of the republicans last week.

Clearlyu not.

There are some people in America who are just incapable of accepting that the people they support do bad.

Bush has for 8 years put the self interest of him and his cronies above that of the country.
He lied about WMD and attackled two countries off the back of this lie.

And you are arguing that everything he and his cronies did to get into power was above board???

I had hoped that this level of gullibility had gone away with the drubbing of the republicans last week.

Clearlyu not.

Not quite sure what WMD's have to do with the election in 2000.

But Republicans won the election not only in 2000 and 2004. Do I think everything Bush did was great, not by a long shot. Am I willing to give Obama a chance, yes.

Oh dear.

Look if Bush was prepared to lie to justify murdering hundreds olof thousands of civilians to enrich him and his oil buddies do you really think it beyond the realms of possibility that he would use the same cronies to fix an election win?

Clue:No

Werbung:
Oh dear.

Look if Bush was prepared to lie to justify murdering hundreds olof thousands of civilians to enrich him and his oil buddies do you really think it beyond the realms of possibility that he would use the same cronies to fix an election win?

Clue:No

It is also not beyond the realm of possibility that martians came down and threw the election.

This is circumstantial at best, and really proves nothing. I will also ask again why in this war for oil did we allow China to sign the first major oil deal with Iraq?

Back