Its ok I am a democrat

Werbung:
The FBI seized Rep. Matt Gaetz’s cellphone in December 2020, marking the beginning of an investigation into whether the Florida Republican allegedly sex-trafficked a 17-year-old girl. In the time since, his former friend Joel Greenberg pleaded guilty to trafficking the same teen in exchange for helping the Justice Department’s investigation. Gaetz’s ex-girlfriend also struck a deal, obtaining immunity from federal prosecution in return for her testimony.

the 2016 presidential race, among the dozens of women who accused former president Donald Trump of being a sexual predator were several contestants in the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, who reported that he barged into their dressing room while girls as young as 15 were changing. (Trump allegedly told them, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”)

but its ok, they are republicans. lol

The FBI seized Rep. Matt Gaetz’s cellphone in December 2020, marking the beginning of an investigation into whether the Florida Republican allegedly sex-trafficked a 17-year-old girl. In the time since, his former friend Joel Greenberg pleaded guilty to trafficking the same teen in exchange for helping the Justice Department’s investigation. Gaetz’s ex-girlfriend also struck a deal, obtaining immunity from federal prosecution in return for her testimony.

the 2016 presidential race, among the dozens of women who accused former president Donald Trump of being a sexual predator were several contestants in the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, who reported that he barged into their dressing room while girls as young as 15 were changing. (Trump allegedly told them, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”)

but its ok, they are republicans. lol
But its ok for joe to touch little kids whisper in thier ears and smell thier hair.
I bitch slap a man for doing that to my step daughter

I wonder how you would feel if a homeless transgender did that to your kids the exact same thing how you would feel. Proud ?

i wonder how you would feel if you could think?

why can't you stop thinking about transgender people? you need serious help

i wonder how you would feel if you could think?

why can't you stop thinking about transgender people? you need serious help
O please you can do a better job defending Old smell and touch creepy Biden..Im pretty sure any REAL man would not want a ol creepy man touching and smelling and whispering in the ear of their kid .
Biden is creepy and acting like a person who has a interest in children, Wanting to be close to them. NOT saying hes a child molester but he has demonstrated enough creepy actions over and over with kids that throw up lots of red flags , his own handlers told him to keep his hands off of kids

Werbung:
O please you can do a better job defending Old smell and touch creepy Biden..Im pretty sure any REAL man would not want a ol creepy man touching and smelling and whispering in the ear of their kid .
Biden is creepy and acting like a person who has a interest in children, Wanting to be close to them. NOT saying hes a child molester but he has demonstrated enough creepy actions over and over with kids that throw up lots of red flags , his own handlers told him to keep his hands off of kids
I think your reply confirms exactly what he said.

You're a bit slow son

Back