I've never been embarrassed to be a liberal, until now

My heart still belongs to the liberals, though, simply because I do cherish human life, and I think a person's wealth isn't based on their checking accounts, and because I don't approve of being soulless and greedy, and I don't like the idea of my soul being black and crusty with green pus seeping out.

The liberals and conservatives, alike, have lost their focus on what's important. The issues have become childish, spiteful, and petty on both sides. No one is asking, or answering, the important questions. Why is it such an issue if a single mother gets food stamps, and has healthy children because they aren't starved? Why is the same flag that every person in the south has had to live with for 170 years, suddenly something people don't want their children subjected to? Everyone has gotten distracted with idiotic issues, on both sides, so we are no longer paying attention to what's important. And, I swear, if even one person tries to blame it on Obama, I'm going to scream! Its been like this for a lot longer than he's been in office.
So liberals cherish human life.. are you kidding? I don't approve of being soulless and greedy.. And this is the prblem, Liberals really think of themselves like that..

Werbung:
So liberals cherish human life.. are you kidding? I don't approve of being soulless and greedy.. And this is the prblem, Liberals really think of themselves like that..
lol, don't get butthurt. I don't really see conservatives, (individually) like that. I also don't see liberals, as a group, like that. When liberals were fighting for the right causes a long time ago, I saw them with with a big, golden halo. And when Alex Keaton was worshiping Reagan, I saw republicans as soulless and greedy. But I'm not oblivious to reality. As a whole, in my opinion, conservatives care about making the rich richer and pooping on everyone else. But individual philosophies vary as widely as the individual conservatives do. Like my dad.

Liberals, regardless of the party line being one I can respect, are typically flakes. I apologize if that offends anyone. It shouldn't. Unless you're greedy or a flake. I see everyone as individuals... regardless of race, money, religion, sexual orientation, or political party. THAT is what being a liberal is supposed to be about, in my opinion.

Its our responsibility as human beings, to help others in need. Its our responsibility as human beings to not destroy the earth. Its our NATURE as human beings to kill animals for food, and eat eggs, and drink milk, and cut down trees for shelter, and shoot guns. (I threw shooting guns in there simply because I love guns. It doesn't actually make my point).

I'm passionate about my beliefs. Passionate to the point that I have been called (by my husband) a know-it-all and opinionated. And my beliefs include being a decent human being. The liberal philosophy matches my own, more than conservatives.

I would sell my gun to feed a starving child, basically.

My heart still belongs to the liberals, though, simply because I do cherish human life, and I think a person's wealth isn't based on their checking accounts, and because I don't approve of being soulless and greedy, and I don't like the idea of my soul being black and crusty with green pus seeping out.

The liberals and conservatives, alike, have lost their focus on what's important. The issues have become childish, spiteful, and petty on both sides. No one is asking, or answering, the important questions. Why is it such an issue if a single mother gets food stamps, and has healthy children because they aren't starved? Why is the same flag that every person in the south has had to live with for 170 years, suddenly something people don't want their children subjected to? Everyone has gotten distracted with idiotic issues, on both sides, so we are no longer paying attention to what's important. And, I swear, if even one person tries to blame it on Obama, I'm going to scream! Its been like this for a lot longer than he's been in office.
We have roughly 100 deaths by starvation a year. This is not a serious problem. We also have more people on foodstamps than ever before. That is a problem. We also are mired in the weakest recovery in history which is a b worse problem aND precipitates the rest.
BO is responsible for that

lol, don't get butthurt. I don't really see conservatives, (individually) like that. I also don't see liberals, as a group, like that. When liberals were fighting for the right causes a long time ago, I saw them with with a big, golden halo. And when Alex Keaton was worshiping Reagan, I saw republicans as soulless and greedy. But I'm not oblivious to reality. As a whole, in my opinion, conservatives care about making the rich richer and pooping on everyone else. But individual philosophies vary as widely as the individual conservatives do. Like my dad.

Liberals, regardless of the party line being one I can respect, are typically flakes. I apologize if that offends anyone. It shouldn't. Unless you're greedy or a flake. I see everyone as individuals... regardless of race, money, religion, sexual orientation, or political party. THAT is what being a liberal is supposed to be about, in my opinion.

Its our responsibility as human beings, to help others in need. Its our responsibility as human beings to not destroy the earth. Its our NATURE as human beings to kill animals for food, and eat eggs, and drink milk, and cut down trees for shelter, and shoot guns. (I threw shooting guns in there simply because I love guns. It doesn't actually make my point).

I'm passionate about my beliefs. Passionate to the point that I have been called (by my husband) a know-it-all and opinionated. And my beliefs include being a decent human being. The liberal philosophy matches my own, more than conservatives.

I would sell my gun to feed a starving child, basically.
So you see it as our duty to help. That's good. So why do you tolerate government taking your resources which robs you of your ability to do so ?
Its not their job, it's yours and mine.

So you see it as our duty to help. That's good. So why do you tolerate government taking your resources which robs you of your ability to do so ?
Its not their job, it's yours and mine.
Its the government's responsibility to take care of its people. This means a military to protect the citizens, and keep our country safe from super villains. No taxes=no military.
This also means insuring the citizens have food and health care, regardless of how much money they have. It means shelter, as well, but we dropped the ball on that one in the very beginning. Helping other countries is really great and all. But this is supposed to happen AFTER the citizens are taken care of. It can't do that without us paying taxes. What I, alone, pay out in taxes isn't going to help very many people. It would be great if the people were all really nice and sweet, and would do anything for anyone. But those people aren't very common. Not to mention a lot of those people can't afford to help. People have to take care of them and theirs, first.

We have roughly 100 deaths by starvation a year. This is not a serious problem. We also have more people on foodstamps than ever before. That is a problem. We also are mired in the weakest recovery in history which is a b worse problem aND precipitates the rest.
BO is responsible for that
Thats not a problem as long as it isn't your child

Maybe the reason deaths by starvation are so rare is because so many people get food stamps.

Everyone is aware that you don't get food stamps unless you actually need them and qualify for them, right? If you make enough money to be able to afford food, you can't get them.

Thats not a problem as long as it isn't your child

Maybe the reason deaths by starvation are so rare is because so many people get food stamps.

Everyone is aware that you don't get food stamps unless you actually need them and qualify for them, right? If you make enough money to be able to afford food, you can't get them.
Actually most are the result of eating disorders. Illegals eat on less.
Not a problem.
And check your constitution,.the government has no authority as you state.

Actually most are the result of eating disorders. Illegals eat on less.
Not a problem.
And check your constitution,.the government has no authority as you state.
I'm not referring specifically to our government. I'm referring to any government; the original purpose a government served, and the original need government fulfilled. This isn't the way its supposed to be... not at all.

I'm not referring specifically to our government. I'm referring to any government; the original purpose a government served, and the original need government fulfilled. This isn't the way its supposed to be... not at all.
Well I live in this country and they established up front what the role of government was and was not.
Has nothing to do with food outside of insuring integrity of the supply chain.
If a population cedes control it removes freedom.
Freedom is something they are expected to protect.

I feel like this is going to far. If you look at history, us, African Americans started off being republicans because of the issues at the time, so the fact that these two presidents were democrats should not be rewritten for some dinner because of their ties to slavery. Seriously, it's like their trying to say that slavery never happened, but it was a part of that time, so we should not hide it. Who cares about their ties to slavery these days really? It doesn't affect our daily lives today. We really need to leave some of these issues alone because it's just going too far now.

I feel like this is going to far. If you look at history, us, African Americans started off being republicans because of the issues at the time, so the fact that these two presidents were democrats should not be rewritten for some dinner because of their ties to slavery. Seriously, it's like their trying to say that slavery never happened, but it was a part of that time, so we should not hide it. Who cares about their ties to slavery these days really? It doesn't affect our daily lives today. We really need to leave some of these issues alone because it's just going too far now.
I can't understand this irrational fear of history. It just was and nothing changes that. EVERY ONE has something back in the history of their people that they would not tolerate now. And by everybody I mean everybody.

I can't understand this irrational fear of history. It just was and nothing changes that. EVERY ONE has something back in the history of their people that they would not tolerate now. And by everybody I mean everybody.
I completely agree. Everybody has some part in history that their culture should be ashamed of. People make mistakes and they have to learn from them. If they don't learn from the mistakes, then it becomes a problem.

Werbung:
I completely agree. Everybody has some part in history that their culture should be ashamed of. People make mistakes and they have to learn from them. If they don't learn from the mistakes, then it becomes a problem.

It also becomes a problem when people try and change history or pretend it didn't happen when we all know that they did. Just erasing parts of history you don't like, isn't going to make it unhappen.

Back