Jackson's comment on Obama

Werbung:
I didn't know you were a fan of Jesse Jackson.:D

He said he was sorry, you know. I'm sure that he is sorry that the microphone was left on, aren't you?

He said he was sorry, you know. I'm sure that he is sorry that the microphone was left on, aren't you?

That someone wouldn't be careful not to make such statements in a broadcast studio with mikes all over the place shows what an idiot he is. Jackson was on his way to becoming the first Obama in the 1980s, but his mouth ended that when he referred to New York City as "Hymietown". Jackson should stick to what he's good at - shaking down corporations on behalf of "the black community", ie, his flunkies and associates.

Plus did you hear how strongly and in total defense Jesse Jackson's son came out in total agreement with Senator Obama and his positions on Blacks taking responsibility! MAJOR!!!

The real thing is this. Everyone can watch in amusement as the Radical Right Flip Flops (John McSame style) is Senator Obama "Black" enough"... "not Black enough"... people see the silliness of the Republican Party this year.

The truth is like one would want a President of all the people to do Senator Obama calls it like he sees it. Doing the right thing has everything to do with his decision making process... race has nothing whatsoever to do with it.

That's all a very good thing!

PRESS RELEASE BY JACKSON'S SON: I thought it was excellent!

Obama campaign spokesman Bill Burton said the candidate accepted Jackson's apology. "(Obama) will continue to speak out about our responsibilities to ourselves and each other, and he of course accepts Reverend Jackson's apology," Burton said.

Jackson's son, Jesse L. Jackson Jr, an Illinois congressman and active Obama supporter, condemned his father's remarks.

"Revered Jackson is my dad and I'll always love him. He should know how hard that I've worked for the last year and a half as a national co-chair of Barack Obama's presidential campaign. So, I thoroughly reject and repudiate his ugly rhetoric," he said in a statement.

"The remarks like those uttered on Fox by Revered Jackson do not advance the campaign's cause of building a more perfect Union.

Werbung:
The truth is like one would want a President of all the people to do Senator Obama calls it like he sees it. Doing the right thing has everything to do with his decision making process... race has nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Do you REALLY think ANYONE here wants to hear your memorized Obamablather? :) Shut up, robot. :p :D

Back