JamieFox made jokes killing white people on SNL and NBC will not fire him.

steveox

Jamie Foxx Jokes About Killing ‘All the White People’ in New Movie: ‘How Great Is That?’

Singer/actor Jamie Foxx hosted Saturday Night Live this weekend, and his comments were racially-charged from the outset.

For those who don’t recall, Foxx is the man who recently told us that we should “honor” our “lord and savior” Barack Obama.
“I’m dressed in all black, cause it’s good to be black. Black is the new white!” Foxx began in his opening monologue.

The really curious comments came soon after:

“I got a new movie coming out, Django, check it out…Django Unchained, I play a slave. How black is that? In the movie, I have to wear chains. How whack is that? But don’t be worried about it, because I get out [of] the chains, I save my wife, and I kill all the white people in the movie. How ​great is that? And how black is that?”

May i remind yall what MSNBC fired Don Imus For

This is what NPR fired Juan Williams for

See what ever Liberal left wing hollywood celebrity gets racist they look the other way. But when an Conservitite get racist or sexest the left goes nuts about it like Rush Limbaugh here

Werbung:
Werbung:
Its Still racist and sexest, How come conservitites get the boot when they do it. But the left winged liberals nothing gets done to them when they do it?

Back