Jesus as an enlightened man is half good. Jesus as Yahweh is evil.

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Jesus as an enlightened man is half good. Jesus as Yahweh is evil.

Trinitarians have tied Jesus to Yahweh and Yahweh is demonstrably an immoral God. This tying of Jesus to Yahweh not only makes Jesus an idol worshiper like what most Christians have become, it also has Christians following an immoral ideology that includes homophobia and misogyny.

It was customary in ancient days to name God Father. Jesus followed this ancient custom. Jesus never named God because he was a God seeker and not an idol worshiper. Jesus also indicated that whatever God was named was an invention of religions and that is why he railed against religions and their idol worshiping rules which they claimed came directly from some God. Jesus’ word that said that the Sabbath was created for man and not man for the Sabbath indicate that he also would have said that God was created for man and not man for God.

When Jesus said that we should seek God, he meant it to be in the following internalized third eye opening way.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

This was the way of the ancients for thousands of years, before Christianity and it’s idol worship came along, and was a superior way of seeking God. http://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

It seems that the ancients sages like Jesus knew of our internal Father Complex, as described in modern days by Jung and Freud. That complex being our internal instincts, passed up to us by our paternal genetic line, and our instinctive guide to survival. It is what makes us seek to be the fittest of our species. This trait is undeniable as all animals have it. Women will of course have a Mother Complex.

Gnostic Christians have always thought of Jesus as an archetypal good man while ignoring the debate of his real existence or not. We called him Jesus the Good. We also called God, God the Good. That led us to see Yahweh for the vile and immoral demiurge that scriptures clearly show him to be.

Jesus, even though some of the policies put into his mouth by Rome are good, thanks to his no divorce and substitutionary atonement policies, just to name two, ends up not being a good Jesus as those policies are demonstrably evil and immoral.

This half good Jesus is a damned sight better man or God than Yahweh. Trinitarians do a disservice to Jesus if they associate or tie his name to Yahweh.

I think that Trinitarian Christians should take the Gnostic Christian point of view of Jesus being just an enlightened archetypal good man and not the vile and immoral demiurge that Yahweh demonstrably is.

I also think that, like non-believers do, Christians should seek their internal Father, as in Father Complex, --- the way Jesus did, --- and turn away from the idol worship that Christians now hold to. After all, Jesus said to seek God. He never said, seek me. He said he was the way and the way is quoted from scriptures above.

Do you agree?

Regards

DL

Werbung:
Back