Jewish court sentences dog to death by stoning

Werbung:
Now wheres the ASPCA speaking out against the Jews. But oh yeah when Americans mistreat their own pets they call the pigs! Its time for IRAN to NUKE ISRAEL!!! Ther Sooner the better. Now i see where Hitler was right!

Now wheres the ASPCA speaking out against the Jews. But oh yeah when Americans mistreat their own pets they call the pigs! Its time for IRAN to NUKE ISRAEL!!! Ther Sooner the better. Now i see where Hitler was right!
I do not know why you are complaining. The dog was found guilty in court of law...he had his day in court. Mostly cats on the jury?

Van Jones, the Obama administration’s controversial former “green jobs czar,” has found a new calling: helping to push for a new, global architecture of environmental law that would give Mother Nature the same rights status as humans.

Did anyone ask the "stones" if they wanted to hit the dog in the face?

Is there a Lorax in the house?

I do not know why you are complaining. The dog was found guilty in court of law...he had his day in court. Mostly cats on the jury?

But we dont treat animals that way. BTW i send an E-Mail to the ASPCA waited for their response on this. If they dont reply i think theyre Jews on ASPCA Now would Israel pigs protect these people?
slideshow_1477334_kkk.0220_3.JPG

I see our pigs protrecting them

Werbung:
Back