JEWISH ORTHODOX YOUTHS Burn New Testaments in ISRAEL

Foolosophy

And why would this little bit of new be censored in the US media I wonder?

Who controls the US media again?

Refresh our memories if you would please.

And the question remains - WHY DO THE JEWS HATE CHRISTIANITY AND JESUS SO MUCH?

Werbung:
Christians have persecuted Jewish people in history. It is still happening today, but not to the degree it happened in the past. If they have the right to burn them then it’s their right. To them its just paper and or hate speech. If they were burning Christians that would make the news, but they burned paper. In other countries people are put in prison for being Christians, and that doesn’t even make the news, so this is not such a big thing.

Christians have persecuted Jewish people in history. It is still happening today, but not to the degree it happened in the past. If they have the right to burn them then it’s their right. To them its just paper and or hate speech. If they were burning Christians that would make the news, but they burned paper. In other countries people are put in prison for being Christians, and that doesn’t even make the news, so this is not such a big thing.

What if they were burining paper flags?

Lets just say for argument sake, a paper US flag?

The problem is, if it were mulsim youths bruning the bible then that WOULD BE NEWS wouldnt it?

So I ask again - Why isnt this plastered all ove rthe front pages of US newspapers and highlghted in News buletins on Television?

US media is censored and a propganda arm of the government which is in turn just a patsie for Big US COrporations and private wealth.

"Governments are the shadows cast by Big Business over society" (John Dewey)

It's hardly a group thing. Many individuals aren't too fond of Christianity (and Jesus). Some of them are Jews. Some are atheists, some are agnostics, some are Muslims, some might worship blue cheese.

You'll find that the staff on this board, myself included, are pretty touchy about antisemitism. If you're here to Jew-bash then, forewarning, you're just going to get banned. If that isn't the case, then welcome.

The problem is, if it were mulsim youths bruning the bible then that WOULD BE NEWS wouldnt it?

So I ask again - Why isnt this plastered all ove rthe front pages of US newspapers and highlghted in News buletins on Television?

US media is censored and a propganda arm of the government which is in turn just a patsie for Big US COrporations and private wealth.

OK, A few things, as of right now, you have provided zero evidence of this even happening. If you are to make claims as such, please provide links or something else that everyone can reference for discussion purposes.

But I will say, I have seen quite a few new testaments burned in my days by a variety of people. Was it part of a larger protest? I could ask many questions, but it is pointless. When posting here, we generally require evidence of a claim made...please provide the rest of the readers something to discuss.

I think a lot of muslims do burn flags, and not paper ones, real cloth ones. It did make the news when 911 first happened but it is not in the news now and it happens pretty often.

I think if the American flag is being burned by Americans that should make the news.

I probaby am very bias on this, I am super pro Israel. So take what I say with a grain of salt. But that is how I felt about it.

OK, A few things, as of right now, you have provided zero evidence of this even happening. If you are to make claims as such, please provide links or something else that everyone can reference for discussion purposes.

But I will say, I have seen quite a few new testaments burned in my days by a variety of people. Was it part of a larger protest? I could ask many questions, but it is pointless. When posting here, we generally require evidence of a claim made...please provide the rest of the readers something to discuss.

You wish to be spoon fed on issues?

You cant do a GOOGLE or literature search on your own?

Its not difficult - put some key words in any search engine and you will uncover many references to this recent event.

You are not suggesting that this event did not happen several weeks ago?

:cool:

Hi there,
I am sure the event happens all the time. As I said, I have seen the book burned quite a few times, why does it make a difference when some kids do it? Why should it make news each time? Didnt when I saw it burned. Ultimately it is a freedom of speech issue and religion issue.
Also, I dont follow closely the ongoings of Othrodox Jewish youths, so now I hadnt heard the story. I dont have time to google stuff like that. Which is why it is often times necessary to post a link to a news or opinion piece to inform those who dont otherwise know. So if you could include that in the future, it would help.
You wish to be spoon fed on issues?

You cant do a GOOGLE or literature search on your own?

Its not difficult - put some key words in any search engine and you will uncover many references to this recent event.

You are not suggesting that this event did not happen several weeks ago?

:cool:

Because no one cares. It isn't important. The NT is a book. If someone wants to burn it, why should anyone care?

I agree. Let's burn every book that any religion regards as "holy". Korans, Torahs, Bibles, Hindu-elephant books, Buddhist-big-gut books...

Here's the funny thing: Burn a Christian book, no one cares.
Burn a Jewish book - you're an anti-semite.
Burn a koran - get your head sawed off.

Double standards are great!
:rolleyes:

Hi there,I am sure the event happens all the time. As I said, I have seen the book burned quite a few times, why does it make a difference when some kids do it? Why should it make news each time? Didnt when I saw it burned. Ultimately it is a freedom of speech issue and religion issue. Also, I dont follow closely the ongoings of Othrodox Jewish youths, so now I hadnt heard the story. I dont have time to google stuff like that. Which is why it is often times necessary to post a link to a news or opinion piece to inform those who dont otherwise know. So if you could include that in the future, it would help.
OK - what do you think would have happened if copies of the New Tetstament were burnt outside the White House, on Hollywood Blvd, or somewhere in NY city?

Would that be News worthy?

What if the people doing the burning were Muslim or Jewish? Would that make a difference to the response of the authorities or people walking by?

If you insist though, here is one source you can look at (although there are hundreds of references to this incident in Israel covered in various media outlets around the world - including the USA and Israel)

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=8641

Orthodox Jewish youths burn New Testaments in Israel

Orthodox Jews set fire to hundreds of copies of the New Testament in the latest act of violence against Christian missionaries in the Holy Land.

Or Yehuda Deputy Mayor Uzi Aharon said missionaries recently entered a neighborhood in the predominantly religious town of 34,000 in central Israel, distributing hundreds of New Testaments and missionary material.

After receiving complaints, Aharon said, he got into a loudspeaker car last Thursday and drove through the neighborhood, urging people to turn over the material to Jewish religious students who went door to door to collect it.

The books were dumped into a pile and set afire in a lot near a synagogue, he said.

The Israeli Maariv daily reported Tuesday that hundreds of Jewish religious school students took part in the book-burning. But Aharon told The Associated Press that only a few students were present, and that he was not there when the books were torched. Not all of the New Testaments that were collected were burned, but hundreds were, he said.

He said he regretted the burning of the books, but called it a "commandment" to burn materials that urge Jews to convert.

"I certainly don't denounce the burning of the booklets," he said. "I denounce those who distributed the booklets."

Rest of Article Here

MC-CAIN’S LAST DATE WITH THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

McCain’s ideological support comes from Podhoretz Neo-Cons and Leiberman Neo-Libs, not Reagan Conservatives nor Kennedy Liberals. These supporters have the same Neo-Marxist roots, which start back over 60 years, when millions of defeated Marxist immigrants from Nazi German and the Soviet Union were admitted by America, as desperate persecuted refugees; after all of the European nations refused to take them.

By the McCarthy Era, many of these pathetic refugees had gotten good government positions; and, by way of showing their deep gratitude to the American People, they systematically corrupted the government and endangered national security, by working as spies for Marxist Russia. The most notorious of these spies, the Rosenbergs, were executed for treason. This had the intended beneficial effect of stopping most of the dangerous spying; but it had the unintended consequence of causing these Marxist refugees to seek social and economic power by pretentiously assimilating into the Conservative Republican and Liberal Democrat parties; where they quickly mutated into the Neo-Conservatives and Neo-Liberals, with insidious ideological opposition to traditional Christian culture and Constitutional principles. The result of the subversive influence by these virulent Crypto-Neo-Marxists in the government, schools, news media and entertainment media was the increasingly intolerably cultural degeneration that has led up to the American Cultural War.

Podhoretz Neo-Con and Leiberman Neo-Lib ideology notoriously instills subversive contempt for patriotism, defensive war, historical accuracy, Christian culture, and Constitutional rule, United Nations resolutions, and Conservative Reagan Republicans and Liberal Kennedy Democrats.

All of this contempt is transparently motivated by a dogmatic belief in gaining an advantage by insubordination to the practices of national religious and governmental traditions, which grant the inalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. These Crypto-Neo-Marxists, like their failed Marxists predecessors, imagine that they can somehow create their own new superior civilization, if they first destroy the traditional allegiance to the nuclear family, Christianity, nationalism, and the Constitution.

Israel, which these Marxists refugees have had all to themselves for 60 years, to do their utopian social engineering, in their own artificially created state, is notoriously poorly governed and heavily subsidized by the Diaspora; and the People of Israel, once the most widely pitied in the World, have come to justly earn the distinction of now being the most universally despised, condemned, and threatened with annihilation.

In this crucial 2008 presidential battle of the American Cultural War shall the Reagan Conservatives and the Kennedy Liberals finally combine forces against these desperately united Podhoretz Neo-Cons and Leiberman Neo-Libs supporting Insane McCain; or shall they continue to suffer ideological corruption of their Republican and Democrat parties, subversion of their traditional Christian culture and Constitutional rule, pernicious governmental strife, and the illegal and un-patriotic sacrifice of the wealth and blood of the American People to sole benefit of Israel?

With Leiberman Neo-Lib Princess Hillary burnt at stake by the Kennedy Liberal Democratic Party, shall Podhoretz Neo-Con McCain have his final date for the presidency, or for the Reagan Conservative Republican firing squad?

Google: “Mearsheimer Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy”; “Evans Blacklisted by History: Untold Story of Joe McCarthy”; “Wall Street Journal McCain-Feingold”; Stricherz Why the Democrats are Blue; “Human Events Ron Paul Interview”; McClelland "What Happened: Inside the Bush White House and Washington's Culture of Deception."

And why would this little bit of new be censored in the US media I wonder?

Who controls the US media again?

Refresh our memories if you would please.

maybe because we don't care? what is e news? that's like Israel reporting everytime someone draws a swastika on the bathroom wall here...Or do you foresee military action and sanctions against israel?

Werbung:
An easy way to avoid this in the future would be to only distribute the entire Christian bible; both old and new testaments. There is a unity of scripture. The new testament sans the old testament can't be very well understood anyways. When Paul told Christ followers to search the scriptures, he certainly wasn't talking about the NT.

Of course, the NT could still be ripped out. Making the book burners work at it a little would give them some time to think about what they were doing. How many orthodox jews would burn a book that included the Torah?

Back