Jewish ownership of the media..

Werbung:
David/Jenifer -- might I suggest you both look over the forum rules if you are interested in hanging around here for very long.

I define a Jew as anyone who actively supports Judaism, Zionism and Israel.
FYI, my 2 favourite intellectuals are Ayn Rand and Erich Fromm.
I have never used a first strike ad hom at this forum....all I'm doing is attempting to openly discuss Zionism by and large,.....is there any valid reason as to why this doctrine is so special that forum after forum must silence all dissent?

1. No personal attacks.
----------------------------------------
Treat others as you would wish to be treated. We ask that you be professional and polite and respect our intention to create a friendly and inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to participate. We do not wish to censor or control your opinions, but we will ensure that the policies of the board are respected. We hope to see people conduct debates in a civilized manner.

1. No personal attacks.
Treat others as you would wish to be treated. We ask that you be professional and polite and respect our intention to create a friendly and inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to participate. We do not wish to censor or control your opinions, but we will ensure that the policies of the board are respected. We hope to see people conduct debates in a civilized manner.

It's not so big a deal if you goad someone with a line or two at the end or beginning of a substantial post. But posts exclusively designed to call names are not needed here.

USMC's take on the matter.

Come on guys, which is it.....is it one rule for the pro-Zionist's and another for the anti-Zionist's, or are you going to be consistent?

I've never thrown a first strike ad hom at anyone at this forum, but some of you have accused me of being a clone, have thrown ad hom, and yet I'm on the receiving end of warnings{and JJ}

It's your forum, and you can operate it however you choose, but IMO, if you're fair dinkum about attracting and keeping intelligent and knowledgeable people, then I strongly suggest you thrash this issue out in the mod room and make a firm decision one way or the other....please!!

Mods dumping warnings in threads are a form of disruption, and I've got enough to deal with already without having to defend every comment I make.
If we were discussing politics face to face, and someone said something like, "hey dickhead, you obviously didn't understand what I said, so here, let me help you man".....how do you think that would go down?

http://www.jewwatch.com/

media-moguls-1200X8492.jpg

Jewish megacorps.

Sublime,

With all due respect, Judaism is only a dogma. Only in the context of Judaism is the concept of race presented as "one is born a Jew". Using this concept of race to distract, divert and deflect, the discussion away from the truth of the dogma, is not only intellectually dishonest, but the fact that the concept of race is false, it makes them a Liar!

The first thing out of one's mouth trying to defend this dogma is "I'm Jewish", so the when you disagree with them, they think they have the right to slander you by projecting their own belief system on to you, by calling you a "racist". At the core of Judaism is the belief that their race is god's chosen, and should be the ruler's of the world, making Judaism the originator of a racial political system for world domination. Nazism is only regurgitated Judaism, making Nazism Judaism's Bastard child. Defending Judaism/Nazism makes one complicit in the crimes against humanity. A criminal.

These are the tactics of a sociopathic tyrant criminal hiding their actions behind a facade of race and religion.

So, you've gone from coming to the conclusion that the Jewish people aren't a race, to its the Jews fault that the Nazis came about, and by defending Jews, you are defending nazis and crimes against humanity????

This is demented, it really is, and I don't see the value in debating with someone who has such a bizzare mentality on the subject, but I'll go at it anyway.

The Jews used to have a nation to call their home, and they have managed over a couple of thousand years to maintain a bloodline and have a race of their own. Fair play to them I say, let them get on with it. Nazis, on the other hand, picked people out purely on what they looked like, brainwashed them forcefully and then went around killing people in a quest for global domination. Call me someome lacking inparanoia if you want, but I personally don't see the Jews taking over the world.

Call me someome lacking inparanoia if you want, but I personally don't see the Jews taking over the world.

I can tell you if someone was gonna take over the world, I'd rather it be the Jews than this guy. Who cares whether or not they think they're the "chosen ones"? The way I see it, history has shown that being God's chosen ones isn't all it's cracked up to be. That God guy plays pretty rough with his things.

Call me someome lacking inparanoia if you want, but I personally don't see the Jews taking over the world.

They effectively control the US....the world's no1 superpower.....Ron Paul might put a stop to it temporarily, but he most likely will be assassinated before he can do any real harm to the Zionist agenda.

1. No personal attacks.

What person did I attack?

9sublime,

To start, "Who" is a Jew is a canard used as a straw man to divert the attention or criticism away from the collectivist paradigm that Judaism creates. Using the construct "one is born a Jew"; the first thing out of a Jew's mouth is not all Jews are the same. It is only a control tactic as is the idea of a "small minority" ( 2% of the population) are always the victim is also a part of the canard.

A Jew (one that believes, defends, manifests and promotes, the criminal Jewish mentality) is an incalculable quantity.

Judaism is only a dogma that is open for examination in a free society. Every ideology that forms a group concept is open for criticism and rejection. Otherwise, as an individual, the group is forcing its belief system on to the individual. If one promotes an ideology, then claims bigotry when another doesn't except it, is using tyrannical tactics for manipulation of the individual.

The beginning of the Abrahamic Religions started with Judaism, so if Judaism is false, all that follows is false. A fish rots from the head down. If you build a dogma on a false foundation, all dogmas that follow are false. The problem is, all of the religions of Abraham, Judaeo/Christianity/Islamic thought, with the Torah, the Bible and the Qur'an as their respective holy texts, are the source for present world religious conflict and wars between the elements of the Abrahamic Religions. The jockeying for nonexistent authority by their tribal God is the source of all this conflict, and is now affecting the entire world.

Once you understand the collectivist paradigm, you will see that the three religions are only a technique using the dialectic process to merge point and counterpoint (thesis and antithesis) into a compromise or other state of agreement (synthesis). Christianity and Islam are only control oppositions of the same beast.

It is a conn-game of "god said" for world domination that has no moral justification. In order to kill the beast, you have to cut the head off of the source of the criminality, because the control gets their legitimacy from the source "god said".

Come on guys, which is it.....is it one rule for the pro-Zionist's and another for the anti-Zionist's, or are you going to be consistent?

DavidHenry, we're not lawyers and we haven't written rules for every specific thing. There are a few general rules and we ask members to abide by the spirit, not necessarily the letter of the law.

We are discussing politics here, and inevitably some people get passionate but the goal is to keep it as civil as possible. Sure numinus could have gone without the childish insult but at least his was in a more substantial post. Posts dedicated to nothing but namecalling are competely useless here.

Werbung:

I've never thrown a first strike ad hom at anyone at this forum, but some of you have accused me of being a clone, have thrown ad hom, and yet I'm on the receiving end of warnings{and JJ}

It's your forum, and you can operate it however you choose, but IMO, if you're fair dinkum about attracting and keeping intelligent and knowledgeable people, then I strongly suggest you thrash this issue out in the mod room and make a firm decision one way or the other....please!!

Mods dumping warnings in threads are a form of disruption, and I've got enough to deal with already without having to defend every comment I make.
If we were discussing politics face to face, and someone said something like, "hey dickhead, you obviously didn't understand what I said, so here, let me help you man".....how do you think that would go down?
so you come onto forums to bash jews, in hopes you will get someone to agree with you and join your racist propoganda. Or do you just enjoy arguing on message boards?

Back