Untouchable

Hi there;
I find this very interesting link
http://sdlusa.com/jewsforusa/

I personally for the first time read such comment by american jews themselves:
listen to the introduction
Jews for USA
Jews against Zionism pledge allegiance to the United States

Welcome to a long overdue forum totally void of politics founded to bring together those Jewish-Americans who are dedicated to America. Our sister web sites listed below have documented indisputable evidence of Zionist conspiracies against the United States like those in Germany before WWII.

We invite patriotic Jewish-Americans to join us and thereby declare as follows:

* denounce the Anti-American ADL and rely on the U.S. justice system
* denounce the Anti-American JDL and rely on U.S. law enforcement
* relieve U.S. citizens of the Kosher Tax through privatized funding
* reject such terms as Nazi and anti-Semitism and rely on due process
* vote against supporters of Israel as long as Palestine remains occupied

Jews decrying even the kosher tax robbery; impressive! :confused:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzAdotxJQzQ

What do you think?
usflagzion.jpg

Werbung:
What do I think? Barack Hussein Obama is the anti-christ and I was the first to suspect him, and officially declare him as it, in my PCF essay, in the conspiracy files, in which analyzes an Obama speech, and explains why we should be concerned if he gains power... Which following this, I received an epiphany, after reading segments of the Bible, and I saw a spirit circling my porch, to which I beleived entered me, and the subsequent day, at night, outside my porch, I heard footsteps, they sounded threatening, and I went inside abrubtly... The following day there were darkened footsteps leading up to where I had been, stopping in their tracks, prior to reaching me. Ever since, when I look for it, and at certain times, I see currents of smoke, especially during prayer or repent. Inexplicable I must say. Delusion you say.

God Bless

"Viva La Revolution"

The jews are enjoying a situation very very few Americans could ever dream of.

We dutifully go to work each day and spend the first few seconds, minutes or hours (depending on your income) working to enure we pay them via tax payers mandatory annual stipend.

And if that wasn't enough ..we have now officially become cannon-fodder for them in the middle east! Just the way you take a joy stick and steer your computer game character into battle is the same way the jews (through 911) just steer Americans into whatever fight they please in the region!

Seen the pro-surge ads on TV? Chris Mathews on Hard-Ball interveiwed the architect of those ad ...former white house spokes person ARI Fliecher (..a reknowned jew-bag!)

He used the 911 towers toppling in the ad (after 6 years) to get his message across ...... when asked by Chris Matthews if this is proper in light of what we now know, ..no connection to Iraq, No Iraqis among terrorirts.

You can't ask that now that we are in Iraq ...but its ok mind you for him to still use these suggestive subliminals in his ad!!

But the part that got me was ...his hypocrtical talking point regarding the US soldiers who died and are still dieing in the Iraq war ...he said..."when they die ...we all suffer""!!!

F$@KING HYPOCRITE I wanted to throw a rock the TV when I heard that!! Especially understanding that he profits immensely from this war!!

This is why I'd rather see my son hooked on crack-cocaine than hearing him tell me he wants to join any part of the millitary!!

Let the God dam JOO's enact US laws to get more of these American chicken-hawks to stop bullets on their behalf ...then only then will the blind loyalty stop!!

Whats more disturbing is that while his crackhead son makes his father proud, our brothers and sons are defending their freedoms with their lives.

This says a lot about your character.

My son knows I'll kill him if her ever do drugs ... so I wouldn't worry what you think of me!

But back to the the topic ...its people like you I'd like to dig out of the holes your hiding in ...and put you in front of the bullets ...we'll see how well you rage your war then!

But back to the the topic ...its people like you I'd like to dig out of the holes your hiding in ...and put you in front of the bullets ...we'll see how well you rage your war then!

Guess what? They're the ones who have been in front of the bullets.

Guess what? They're the ones who have been in front of the bullets.

Yeah right ..lol!! Its standard rhetoric pal ..from cost to cost ...every right wing goon is a highly succesful, rich world travelling, GI...ON THE INTERNET!!! :D

After all they have one of the mightiest warrior ever to learn from ...... bush!

Oh please ...spare me! :rolleyes:

Those rats need to be dug up out of their holes ...and truly become the Jooo's cannon-fodder!! :mad:

Yeah right ..lol!! Its standard rhetoric pal ..from cost to cost ...every right wing goon is a highly succesful, rich world travelling, GI...ON THE INTERNET!!! :D

After all they have one of the mightiest warrior ever to learn from ...... bush!

Oh please ...spare me! :rolleyes:

Those rats need to be dug up out of their holes ...and truly become the Jooo's cannon-fodder!! :mad:

You know, you accuse the right of hate-mongering...then you go and start throwing around radical generalizations, accusations, and even antisemitism.

You know, you accuse the right of hate-mongering...then you go and start throwing around radical generalizations, accusations, and even antisemitism.

LOL ..I was wondering how long before you pull the race card! BTW antisemetic is yet another word the jews work hard to co-op soley for themselves. Much the way the work hard to tell us that in the entire history of mankind the holocast was the worst atrocity ...and only jews died during that event!

They got you bent around their fingers bud! You are indoctrinated to woriship and pay them as you do so without questioning why! I'm about as racist towards jews as Jimmy Carter is!

I would love the draft to return ...because then people will start questioning why we need to dutifully pay Israel. Why they have the power as a foreign country to control our entire political system and media. Yes they are our allies ...but so are many other country ...who else do you want to have 1,000's of paid lobbyist full time in Washington manipulating our congressmen under that rationale?

Would you care if for example France says some congressman in PA is not in line with its policies so they are going to get rid of him/her? Would that matter to you if they could publicly make such statement without fear, without retribution or reprisals?

Oh BTW ...Barbara Streisand happen to be one of my favorite artist from the past ...and now Amy Winehouse is another one of my favorites and guess what ...they are jewish!! (Its ironic I'm actually watching her Movie from the 70's .."The way we were" ...right now with my wife)

My beef isn't with the race or religon ...my beef is with the hard-liners, the extremeists that control Israel and the US. Thats whom you and most Americans are schooled to follow.

Its like advocating Muslims and being a follower of Ben Ladin (the extremist)!!

Whats more disturbing is that while his crackhead son makes his father proud, our brothers and sons are defending their freedoms with their lives.

-Castle

Defending our freedoms? In Iraq they're wasting their lives, while fighting a Republican war of choice.

What do I think? Barack Hussein Obama is the anti-christ and I was the first to suspect him, and officially declare him as it, in my PCF essay, in the conspiracy files, in which analyzes an Obama speech, and explains why we should be concerned if he gains power... Which following this, I received an epiphany, after reading segments of the Bible, and I saw a spirit circling my porch, to which I beleived entered me, and the subsequent day, at night, outside my porch, I heard footsteps, they sounded threatening, and I went inside abrubtly... The following day there were darkened footsteps leading up to where I had been, stopping in their tracks, prior to reaching me. Ever since, when I look for it, and at certain times, I see currents of smoke, especially during prayer or repent. Inexplicable I must say. Delusion you say.

God Bless

"Viva La Revolution"

I expect this is not true and all for a reaction, but if it is, go get yourself checked out.

Werbung:
LOL ..I was wondering how long before you pull the race card!

The race card...? Are you flipping serious?

You sound JUST LIKE the very worst of the ignorant, bigoted rightists you claim to abhor so much.

BTW antisemetic is yet another word the jews work hard to co-op soley for themselves.

Anti-Semitism

Dictionary.com Unabridged:
discrimination against or prejudice or hostility toward Jews.

The American Heritage Dictionary:
1. Hostility toward or prejudice against Jews or Judaism.
2. Discrimination against Jews.

WorldNet:
the intense dislike for and prejudice against Jewish people

American Heritage New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy:
Prejudice or hatred against Jews, a Semitic race.

Although etymologically speaking, the term "antisemitism" started out describing feelings against all semitic races, the definition eventually came to represent feelings against Jews during World War II and the ensuing Isreali/Palestinian conflicts.

Much the way the work hard to tell us that in the entire history of mankind the holocast was the worst atrocity ...and only jews died during that event!

I've known a few Jewish people in my life and not one of them has ever asserted that the Holocaust was the worst atrocity in human history. They don't have to. It doesn't matter. It was bad enough without people having to compete for some useless superlative tag-on - especially to people who experienced it.

They got you bent around their fingers bud! You are indoctrinated to woriship and pay them as you do so without questioning why! I'm about as racist towards jews as Jimmy Carter is!

I do "worship" Israel. I do empathize with the Palestinians - to an extent. Personally, I don't think there's any right side or wrong side in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict - and that conclusion came from my own analysis of the situation.

I would love the draft to return ...because then people will start questioning why we need to dutifully pay Israel. Why they have the power as a foreign country to control our entire political system and media. Yes they are our allies ...but so are many other country ...who else do you want to have 1,000's of paid lobbyist full time in Washington manipulating our congressmen under that rationale?

You are so paranoid it's almost laughable. "Control our entire political system and media"? Give me a break. While we're generalizing along racial lines, perhaps you ought to remember that Jews are, stereotypically speaking, supposed to be pretty efficient at getting things done (especially, according to the stereotype, where their own interests are involved). Why, then, is our political system such a shambles? Seems they're doing a rotten job of controlling it.

Would you care if for example France says some congressman in PA is not in line with its policies so they are going to get rid of him/her? Would that matter to you if they could publicly make such statement without fear, without retribution or reprisals?

I would care if someone wasn't allowed to make just about whatever statement they want publicly, without fear of retribution or reprisals. Consequences, yes, but not "retribution and reprisal."

Oh BTW ...Barbara Streisand happen to be one of my favorite artist from the past ...and now Amy Winehouse is another one of my favorites and guess what ...they are jewish!! (Its ironic I'm actually watching her Movie from the 70's .."The way we were" ...right now with my wife)

This demonstrates your almost one hundred percent lack of understanding of how racism works.

My grandfather was a racist. I won't use the terminology he was fond of, but let's just say he didn't like black people. However, he wasn't below saying that there were a few good black people (still using his colorful terminology). For him, he thought that meant he wasn't a racist.

My beef isn't with the race or religon ...my beef is with the hard-liners, the extremeists that control Israel and the US. Thats whom you and most Americans are schooled to follow.

Then perhaps you ought to stop making blanket generalizations using the word "Jew."

And stop telling me what I'm supposedly schooled, indoctrinated, taught, or in any other way compelled to follow. You don't know me. Obviously you haven't paid much attention to what I post on this site. I am a liberal. Although I don't restrict myself to party lines, I usually vote Democrat, because examining situations they usually agree more with what I think (there have been exceptions). And although I consider myself a liberal, I also consider myself a realist, and that realism is what drives me to disagree with you and your runaway antisemitic racism and your hack-partisan philosophy.

Back