Jews for USA! talk conspiracy

well, but how estimating a claim like that- american jews admitting a ziojoos conspiracy!?
It's quite impressive.

Werbung:
Anti-Semitism

Dictionary.com Unabridged:
discrimination against or prejudice or hostility toward Jews.

The American Heritage Dictionary:
1. Hostility toward or prejudice against Jews or Judaism.
2. Discrimination against Jews.

WorldNet:
the intense dislike for and prejudice against Jewish people

American Heritage New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy:
Prejudice or hatred against Jews, a Semitic race.

Although etymologically speaking, the term "antisemitism" started out describing feelings against all semitic races, the definition eventually came to represent feelings against Jews during World War II and the ensuing Isreali/Palestinian conflicts.

Really ..thats how they have tricked you.

Semites are peoples who speak Semitic languages; the group includes Arabs, Aramaeans, Jews, and many Ethiopians

Like I said the co-oped and distorted the meaning of the word! This one was so easy ..I'm literally laughing! :D

I do "worship" Israel. I do empathize with the Palestinians - to an extent. Personally, I don't think there's any right side or wrong side in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict - and that conclusion came from my own analysis of the situation.

"nuff said!! Your indoctrinated and an idiot ...I woriship ...no man!!

You are so paranoid it's almost laughable. "Control our entire political system and media"? Give me a break. While we're generalizing along racial lines, perhaps you ought to remember that Jews are, stereotypically speaking, supposed to be pretty efficient at getting things done (especially, according to the stereotype, where their own interests are involved). Why, then, is our political system such a shambles? Seems they're doing a rotten job of controlling it.

In a word ...naieve!! We're in Iraq and looking to go into Iran on our own accord ..oh please!
And the jews are nothing without US holding their hands every step of the way!! Israel will never be self reliant!!

This demonstrates your almost one hundred percent lack of understanding of how racism works.

My grandfather was a racist. I won't use the terminology he was fond of, but let's just say he didn't like black people. However, he wasn't below saying that there were a few good black people (still using his colorful terminology). For him, he thought that meant he wasn't a racist.

Suprise suprise ... who the hell are you telling about white racism? Anybody can see the racism in white Americans with their eyes closed.

I don't give a dam about your cracker grand-father ...my best freind is a jew...and I have no qualms telling him what I tell you now! Because he's not indoctrinated like you. He understands the jews on a mission to destroy and kill ...are no better that the Jihadist!!

Your indoctrinated on the jihad preached by harden killers like Benjamin Netanyahu !!

This is why I would love the draft to return ...it would dig you rats out of the hole you hide ..and wage war! We would see then how many of you want to become jewish cannon-fodder.

Hi there;
I find this very interesting link
http://sdlusa.com/jewsforusa/

I personally for the first time read such comment by american jews themselves:
listen to the introduction

Jews decrying even the kosher tax robbery; impressive! :confused:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzAdotxJQzQ

What do you think?
usflagzion.jpg

I think it is great that you finally read about the difference between Jews and Zionist.

Have you been drafted before? Are you old enough to be drafted?
I've nerver been drafted. But this isn't about me.

I do not advocate these contrieved wars and have no hesitation saying were I eligible to be drafted ...and there was a draft ... I'd rather do jail time like ALI did rather than being a jewish cannon fodder!

I already told you people I'd rather see my son on drugs than hearing him tell me he wants to join the millitary!! And he knows I'd kill him if he does drugs!
There is no hesistation on my part here.

But you ...you want war ...you people sit back and cut and splice all kind of disparate rationale for war. In my mind you shouldn't be sitting back waiting for a draft ...you should be running out there to get into battle. But we don't see this happening do we? Instead what we see is you sitting back saying ..."well other people have voluntered ...the military made their quota".

And you'll keep saying that as some poor sap do tour after extended tour wishing he could get more time with his family or stay alive the next tour. As that transpire ...you sit back here and do worse than ignore his plight ...you wage the arm chair war and prop up the jewish establishment to in fact extend his stay!!

So to that end we need a draft to dig some you from out of the holes you hide in and wage these contrieved wars! And if it means my going to jail in the process ...it may be worth it.

See ...if there was a draft ... it would make people like you who now pay absolutely no price ...who rally behind ridiculous slogans and mindless catch phrases do something you have yet to do ....stop and think!!

It would usher in an end to this new ...YYYEEE-HHAAAW era!

It would also help to infuse a sense of responsibility among our politicians!

It would make you wonder ...gee ...back in the 90's my greatest problem was finding an old seamen stained dress. Suddenly here I am in being asked to kill 1,000's of people and destroying nations ....why?

We know who was behind 911 ..a prudent leader would have found and squashed him long ago. Rather we want to call ourselves a super power ...but we can't contain some guy without a country who wears slippers and live in caves????

Thats what has happened now as bush worked to make Bin Ladin this mighty supreme being so that he can prolong his land, oil grab on behalf of the jewish hawks and his oil buddies!!

The fact is he's just a thug ..and thug that should have been caught with some intelligence and limited millitary activity! Instead we've built this guy up even more by going off on these ridiculous distracting boon-doggle wars to where killing him tomorrow will not have the effect it would had we caught him years ago!

And for the right its all political ammunition used to get you people emotionally jacked-up ...woooo "we're gonna follow this mighty warrior to the gates of hell" ...what a ruse!

The fact that you people are so blind is what irritates me the most!

Since this is so politically enriching ..why not have Bin laden give America a state of the union as well. In fact ...Ben Laden is literally campaigning for the right as he denounced democrats in his annual "state-of-the-union"!!

Only when your-hides are on the line ...only then ...will rationale return to the right!
When you get on the right-wing jihad kick with a draft we can say ...here's a gun, here's some bullets ..here's a plane ticket ...see ya!! :mad:

I do "worship" Israel.

Are you sure you mean that? You "worship Israel" , possibly I've taken you're statement too much out of context. I mean, surely you see that Israel has way too much influence on our foreign policy. With all due respect, to "worship" anything, in particular a country, sounds a little strange to me.

Are you sure you mean that? You "worship Israel" , possibly I've taken you're statement too much out of context. I mean, surely you see that Israel has way too much influence on our foreign policy. With all due respect, to "worship" anything, in particular a country, sounds a little strange to me.

That was a typo. I meant "don't." Yes, the exact opposite of what was written. I wrote it in a hurry. I apologize.

Really ..thats how they have tricked you.

Semites are peoples who speak Semitic languages; the group includes Arabs, Aramaeans, Jews, and many Ethiopians

Like I said the co-oped and distorted the meaning of the word! This one was so easy ..I'm literally laughing! :D

And the point of "co-opting" this word would be...what, exactly? The word "Judaeophobia" already existed. It means the same thing as what antisemitism has come to mean. Now let's hear you come up with a reason for the Jews actually deciding to "co-opt" this phrase.

"nuff said!! Your indoctrinated and an idiot ...I woriship ...no man!!

I meant "don't." That was a typo.

Israel will never be self reliant!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Days_War

Suprise suprise ... who the hell are you telling about white racism? Anybody can see the racism in white Americans with their eyes closed.

And yet you can't seem to see it in yourself.

I don't give a dam about your cracker grand-father ...my best freind is a jew...and I have no qualms telling him what I tell you now! Because he's not indoctrinated like you. He understands the jews on a mission to destroy and kill ...are no better that the Jihadist!!

So now you don't just listen to music by Jewish performers - your best friend is a Jew! When will wonders cease! Tell me, how does he feel about his best friend attempting to slander his people over how they view the Holocaust? Or how about that his people are "co-opting" words - which, by the way, is still ridiculous.

Your indoctrinated on the jihad preached by harden killers like Benjamin Netanyahu !!

Once again...I doubt you even know what "jihad" means.

This is why I would love the draft to return ...it would dig you rats out of the hole you hide ..and wage war! We would see then how many of you want to become jewish cannon-fodder.

Oh, sigh.

Hello. My name is Vyo. I do not like war.

Care to start actually reading what I post, or would you just like to rant some more?

And yet you can't seem to see it in yourself.

Maybe a bigot like you can elighten us. Don't bother, like I said I'm American ...and the ingrained ..inbred racism from white is nothing I need anybody has to tell me about!

I meant "don't." That was a typo.

Doesn't look like a typo to me. You sound like on of those evangelical Pat Robertson lunatics who would have the jews destroy everybody around them!

And the point of "co-opting" this word would be...what, exactly? The word "Judaeophobia" already existed. It means the same thing as what antisemitism has come to mean. Now let's hear you come up with a reason for the Jews actually deciding to "co-opt" this phrase.

The word doesn't apply to jews alone ...gawd your dense! Much the way the jews have you believing only jews died during the holocast.

So now you don't just listen to music by Jewish performers - your best friend is a Jew! When will wonders cease! Tell me, how does he feel about his best friend attempting to slander his people over how they view the Holocaust? Or how about that his people are "co-opting" words - which, by the way, is still ridiculous.

Believe it or not. And he feels much the way any rationale American feels about anybody berating bush!

Your indoctrinated with the politics preached by hardened killers in Israel ...killers like Benjamin Netanyahu!! Those are the activists who have set up camps in Washington and their politcis is what you've been indoctrinated with!

Berreal, it must be nice to simply call people "indoctrinated" instead of having to actually have a civil discussion with them.

Werbung:
Maybe a bigot like you can elighten us. Don't bother, like I said I'm American ...and the ingrained ..inbred racism from white is nothing I need anybody has to tell me about!

Now I'm a bigot? How does that work? How does exposing your own bigotry make me a bigot myself?

Doesn't look like a typo to me. You sound like on of those evangelical Pat Robertson lunatics who would have the jews destroy everybody around them!

Oh boy.

Let's look back. Where have I said that I want Israel to destroy everyone around them?

Was it when I said this? "I do empathize with the Palestinians"

Or when I said this? "Personally, I don't think there's any right side or wrong side in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict"

Yeah, that must be it. Empathizing with Israel's most constant enemies and being of the opinion that neither side is in the right clearly equals wanting Israel to destroy everyone around them.

The word doesn't apply to jews alone ...gawd your dense! Much the way the jews have you believing only jews died during the holocast.

Oh my sweet chocolate Christ.

First. I know that antisemitism doesn't technically apply to Jews alone - hence my note on etymology. However, words tend to evolve in their meaning - this is how the word "gay" came to be associated with homosexuals (the original definition having to do with excessive happiness). If you think the Jews influenced this evolution, I'd invite you tell me why.

The actual etymological transformation of the term "antisemitism" to one that applies only to Jews began in the 19th Century. The term was originally coined by scholar Moritz Steinschneider, as a description of the ideas of Ernest Renan - notably, his ideas on the superiority of "Aryan races" to "Semitic races." This form of racism - which, initially, targeted all Semitic races - became more and more popular in Europe during the 19th Century. In the latter half of the century, the "historian" Heinrich von Treitschke used the term "Semitic" to refer to Jews alone. Finally, in 1880, German political agitator Wilhelm Marr wrote "The Way to Victory of Germanicism over Judaism", in which he coined the term "antisemitism" - like von Treitschke, applying it only to Jews. As you can see, the Jews did nothing to "co-opt" the phrase "antisemitism" - instead it was their detractors who changed the meaning of the word.

It's all here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-semitism#Etymology_and_usage

Second. I know full and well that the Jews weren't the only people to die in the Holocaust. I've done a rather extensive amount of reading on the topic of the Holocaust; I'd venture to say I've probably forgotten more about it than you have the capacity to know.

http://www.sodomylaws.org/world/germany/genews008.htm
"Under a 19th-century German law known as Paragraph 175, which forbade homosexuality, more than 100,000 gay people were arrested in the late ‘30s and early ‘40s. As many as 15,000 were sent to concentration camps, where they were at first identified with the words "homo" or "Paragraph 175" on their uniforms, later by pink triangles."

http://www.library.yale.edu/testimonies/excerpts/annaw.html
"Anna W. has lived in Germany after the war. Her husband was active in the Gypsies' political efforts to gain recognition of their suffering by the post-war German government. When, in the early 1980's, he built the first memorial for Gypsies at Auschwitz-Birkenau without having obtained permission, he was arrested by the Polish authorities."

Those are just two of the many groups who were persecuted in addition to the Jews during the Holocaust.

Believe it or not. And he feels much the way any rationale American feels about anybody berating bush!

Your indoctrinated with the politics preached by hardened killers in Israel ...killers like Benjamin Netanyahu!! Those are the activists who have set up camps in Washington and their politcis is what you've been indoctrinated with!

Back