JFK - A Warning to America’s Press

Re: JFK - A Warning to America’s Press

Forgive Libsmasher. He gets uppity when people don't swallow his "the press is liberal" BS without thinking.

And he gets really pissy when you bring up that PSYOPS was documented as working with CNN. Then his "the media is liberal" mantra gets really mired down.

He likes clean and easy propaganda and doesn't appreciate it when you remind him of the facts.

His quote:
The press is as free as it can be. The great threat to dessimination of truth to the public today isn't the lack of a free press, but rather the pervasive liberal bias of a large percentage of the media.

This spin is so completely bass-ackwards that it sounds like it's right out of Orwell's 1984. I think Libsmasher works for The Ministry Of Truth.

Werbung:
Re: JFK - A Warning to America’s Press

He likes clean and easy propaganda and doesn't appreciate it when you remind him of the facts.>>>>

I suppose it's necessary to give his own propaganda another voice, lest he convince others. However, allowing him to be continually 'verbally abusive' is enabling him, and therefore he will never be encouraged to look at facts rather than act like a bully. This of course, disrupts honest debate so necessary given the mess our country is in. It then just boils down to a 'put down' contest. And then I have to ask, "what's the point?"

Werbung:
Back