Jihadis attack Pakistani nuclear sites

BigRob

This is interesting. Why was this not really reported? If a terror group gets a nuclear weapon, odds are it will be in this manner.

I think it is important that the last attack (from this report) was a year ago, so that could mean the situation is getting better over there, but it should also be very troubling that these extremists could identify the locations of these facilities and attack them.

Werbung:
I think black market is still most likely way they will get them, just knowing how bad some of russia's controls are, and how close some have come to getting out ( some have reported that Al Qaeda actually has already acquired them threw this means, but I found evidence to this lacking..though from a source that should have good intel still) regardless its a scary thought and wish more legit press was put on this stuff

This is interesting. Why was this not really reported? If a terror group gets a nuclear weapon, odds are it will be in this manner.
<Yaaaaawwwwwnnnnn...>

:rolleyes:

You Faux-Noise-fans really DO need to get-beyond the Headlines. It'd save everyone-else a lotta unnecessary-paranoia.​

July 10, 2009

"The Times of India, reporting the story, complained about “Washington’s misplaced confidence in, and [careless] approach towards, Pakistan’s nuclear assets,” and grumbled that “Pakistan is ramping up its nuclear arsenal even as the rest of the world is scaling it down.”

The Indian interest is obvious. But so is the Israeli interest. It is quite revealing that the story was broken by a news outlet known in international circles for its links to the Israeli government.

Official circles in Washington, including the White House, the State Department, Pentagon and CIA are cognizant of a history of cooperation between India and Israel in security issues. India’s security establishment is largely focused on Pakistan and on controlling Kashmir where the population is fighting the Indian military. At least in one incident, during the limited Pakistan-India war in 1999, the Israelis directly intervened to help the battered Indian army overturn a tactical victory by Pakistani and Kashmiri fighters."

Werbung:
Back