Joe Biden calls ICC arrests warrants “outrageous” while speaking to a crowd of elitist zionists.

If you’re so against abortion then I would think it’d be consistent for pro lifers to be against all killing like in wars or genocide of people in middle eastern countries. If you want to make being pro life the only thing that matters in being a Christian then I’d say republicans have never been too good at being one.
Killing morons who support godlessness and ungodliness is not God's way to deal with the ungodliness.

A murdered unborn human in an early stage of development.

1716609735827.png

Werbung:
Biden has a running feud going with his church leaders over abortion and other issues he disagrees with God

No he doesn't have any disagreements. He has never tried to influence the church. He can't disagree with god as no instructions were given. That's just another silly immature fabrication by you to justify hating him.
on but he may find rubes who think he is only a few cells short of being a saint.
I'd be surprised if the beatification process is even considered.

No he doesn't have any disagreements. He has never tried to influence the church. He can't disagree with god as no instructions were given. That's just another silly immature fabrication by you to justify hating him.
Biden is the type of 'Christian' who makes up his own rules and rejects God's rules if those rules don't suit him.

Biden shows more agreement with religious support for abortion and sexual perversion than President Trump ever did.
Both those examples are irrelevant to his religion. You're still supporting incest in the Bible and pedophile clergy which is proven.

Werbung:
Back