Joe Biden is a lying idiot again about ghost guns

the annoying thing

Ok first Joe biden and his band of idiots are implying you can buy a kit and inn30mmin you have a gun, Aka the ghost gun.

NOw let me be clear, I have no issue with the so called ghost gun law he has put forth . I'm not against it .I have built 2 of them for myself.
The first one was junk it blew up due to the fact it only had polymer rails in the back.
The second one is working fine and is the most accurate hand gun I have . I built it for a target gun with a extremely light trigger .Of course it has a fully supported metal rail system . The first fun required extensive hand sanding and milling and drilling to complete involving several hours of work.
The second polly 80 took less time as the rails wee metal and the frame required minimal hand sanding to finish.

But its not a kit as joe and his band of lying idiots claim..
There are 33 other parts you have to buy and install and fit to get the gun to work. far from a home gun kit.
The so called ghost gun is a incomplete frame that you have to mill out and drill out and do some hand fitting on then you have to buy the other 33 parts and install them .

Many who build them do so because the frame fits their hand better and they like building their own gun.
I have no issue with the new law at all , I just hate seeing Joe and his band of merry lying idiots lie about things they don't need to .And his moron followers believe it .

Werbung:
Ok first Joe biden and his band of idiots are implying you can buy a kit and inn30mmin you have a gun, Aka the ghost gun.

NOw let me be clear, I have no issue with the so called ghost gun law he has put forth . I'm not against it .I have built 2 of them for myself.
uncertain-smiley-emoticon[1].png
Of course you have, Skippy.

View attachment 1319
Of course you have, Skippy.
Of course I have . I have built 2 of the so called ghost gun pistols and while I have not built a ghost gun rifle I do build my own ar rifles just completed one the other day. I used a spring feild upper and bolt carrier group a ar stoner fluted stainless 223 wylde barrel with a 1/8 twist that goes from a bull barrel to a heavy barrel 20 in Rifle length gas tube with a lo pro pinned gas block . I free floated a m lock fore end with a picatinny rail rail. The lower is a off a bushmaster but I have installed a varmint trigger with about a 2.5 lb pull and a very crisp break.
The stock is a standard M 1 style fixed stock . A after market magpul pistol grip with storage.
It has optics a 6x24 power first focal plane scope with a illuminated scope reticle with zero turrets .
I will be adding a set of folding battle sights and a carbon fiber bi pod here in the future.

Heres a picture of my so called ghost gun I built din dun . as any one who knows any thing about guns ots clear to see that it is a newer polly 80 frame and there is mo serial numbers.

Attachments

• 20220412_191507.jpg
    20220412_191507.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220412_191515.jpg
    20220412_191515.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 0
As you could see of you knew anything about guns thos is clearly a polly 80 frame and there is no serial numbers. It uses a g 17 L slide has had extensive trigger work preformed by me taking ot down to about 2.5 lbs for target work not for carry. Very accurate fore arm.

Attachments

• 20220412_191515.jpg
    20220412_191515.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220412_191507.jpg
    20220412_191507.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 0
Heres a nice 4 shot group at 200 yards from today using a 69 grain hp nossler bullet over 23 grains of Imr 4064 . set at just a tad below mol.with a light crimp using a lee factory crimp die.
The rifle I built myself . I just replaced the barrel a week ago. I did give the barrel a extra 5 ft lbs t on the barrel.

Attachments

• 20220412_193935.jpg
    20220412_193935.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
I went out shooting today. I shot my 1873 replica in .357 mag and I shot a ar 15 I just built maybe of your nice I will post pictures

Heres a nice 4 shot group at 200 yards from today using a 69 grain hp nossler bullet over 23 grains of Imr 4064 . set at just a tad below mol.with a light crimp using a lee factory crimp die.
The rifle I built myself . I just replaced the barrel a week ago. I did give the barrel a extra 5 ft lbs t on the barrel.

alarm-clock-smash[1].gif

The first one was junk it blew up due to the fact it only had polymer rails in the back.
The second one is working fine and is the most accurate hand gun I have . I built it for a target gun with a extremely light trigger .Of course it has a fully supported metal rail system . The first fun required extensive hand sanding and milling and drilling to complete involving several hours of work.
The second polly 80 took less time as the rails wee metal and the frame required minimal hand sanding to finish.

But its not a kit as joe and his band of lying idiots claim..
There are 33 other parts you have to buy and install and fit to get the gun to work. far from a home gun kit.
The so called ghost gun is a incomplete frame that you have to mill out and drill out and do some hand fitting on then you have to buy the other 33 parts and install them .

Many who build them do so because the frame fits their hand better and they like building their own gun.
I have no issue with the new law at all , I just hate seeing Joe and his band of merry lying idiots lie about things they don't need to .And his moron followers believe it .
What use would you have for a gun.
You have a mental condition and carry?
Some dementia clinic.

Werbung:
Back