Joe Biden is a lying idiot again about ghost guns

Hunting? You wouldn't go past a McDonald's if your life depended on it.
Hunting my foot. Very poor justification.
lol well you know a lot don't you Dorris the bone head .. first I generally do not ea a MacDonald's on rare occasions when I was on a road trip across the nation or really want a milk shake. We rarely eat fast food except for occasionally Pizza or Chinese . We do go to long horn steak house every do often and we love to go to Port Canaveral for oysters every so often
Yesterday I made stuffed
manicotti, I stuffed it with fresh mozzarella and some very nice Parmesan reggiano freshly shaved off a large wheel along with some provolone along with some sweet diced onion and sweet red peppers a little bit ogf hot pepper seeds and some mild Italian sausage along with some mixed Italian spices topped with my own homemade sauce. Then of course Italian mild sausage with it along with garlic bread sticks and a nice salad with ham tomatoes black olives onion 2 kinds of cheese cheddar and provolone some grated carrots and radish red sweet peppers marinated mushrooms and a nice honey french dressing .
You see we like good food and I do a lot of the cooking as Im retired , my woman is younger then me by a decade and still enjoys working as a nurse. I enjoy cooking and I also help clean house . I like to make sure she has here time off with no work to do so we can spend those days together
I dated a very attractive red head who was a chef when young and I grew up on a farm so I learned to enjoy cooking . But I prefer to eat healthy. Especially as I do not workout with weights any more due to health reasons . So I try to keep my weight at a constant level of 215 lbs . Im 5.11 and have a 50 inch chest.
As for hunting I hunted my entire life . dare say I have killed at least 75 deer both white tail and mule .1 elk and 1 black bear and hundreds upon hundreds of rabbits ducks pheasant quail squirrels both gray and red turkey wild boar . And a few nuisance species like ground hog and coyote .
I went on a guided elk hunt back in the early 90s now that was a experience . It was very expensive and very physically demanding . I got lucky and got a nice meat bull at 300 yards with my 3006.Remington pump rifle .
Have you ever hunted Dorris or are you just all mouth .
O yes I dont call you Dorris because it rhymes with Boris but because you remind me of a Dorris I knew she was a shifty hateful mean spirited 2 face bitch and was a backstabbing whore who was self centered lying waste of skin. I think the 2 of you would get along well , to bas shes dead now or I would hook the 2 of you up .

Werbung:
lol well you know a lot don't you Dorris the bone head .. first I generally do not ea a MacDonald's on rare occasions when I was on a road trip across the nation or really want a milk shake. We rarely eat fast food except for occasionally Pizza or Chinese . We do go to long horn steak house every do often and we love to go to Port Canaveral for oysters every so often
Yesterday I made stuffed
manicotti, I stuffed it with fresh mozzarella and some very nice Parmesan reggiano freshly shaved off a large wheel along with some provolone along with some sweet diced onion and sweet red peppers a little bit ogf hot pepper seeds and some mild Italian sausage along with some mixed Italian spices topped with my own homemade sauce. Then of course Italian mild sausage with it along with garlic bread sticks and a nice salad with ham tomatoes black olives onion 2 kinds of cheese cheddar and provolone some grated carrots and radish red sweet peppers marinated mushrooms and a nice honey french dressing .
You see we like good food and I do a lot of the cooking as Im retired , my woman is younger then me by a decade and still enjoys working as a nurse. I enjoy cooking and I also help clean house . I like to make sure she has here time off with no work to do so we can spend those days together
I dated a very attractive red head who was a chef when young and I grew up on a farm so I learned to enjoy cooking . But I prefer to eat healthy. Especially as I do not workout with weights any more due to health reasons . So I try to keep my weight at a constant level of 215 lbs . Im 5.11 and have a 50 inch chest.
As for hunting I hunted my entire life . dare say I have killed at least 75 deer both white tail and mule .1 elk and 1 black bear and hundreds upon hundreds of rabbits ducks pheasant quail squirrels both gray and red turkey wild boar . And a few nuisance species like ground hog and coyote .
I went on a guided elk hunt back in the early 90s now that was a experience . It was very expensive and very physically demanding . I got lucky and got a nice meat bull at 300 yards with my 3006.Remington pump rifle .
Have you ever hunted Dorris or are you just all mouth .
O yes I dont call you Dorris because it rhymes with Boris but because you remind me of a Dorris I knew she was a shifty hateful mean spirited 2 face bitch and was a backstabbing whore who was self centered lying waste of skin. I think the 2 of you would get along well , to bas shes dead now or I would hook the 2 of you up .
And you think I really care?
Youre not accommodating my version of wit and sarcasm.
I'll give you more time and examples.

Back