Joe Biden wants to fist fight Trump

nah, trump makes a fool of himself daily, withhis constant lies and hate.

no one ever accused trump of being a diplomat. literally no one. lol. trump is a diplomatic moron, insulting our allies constantly for example
We know the psychopathically lying Schiff and his pajama-boy sycophantic whistleblower Vindmann did everything they could to overthrow the government of President Trump. Those traitors and insurrectionists should have been imprisoned.

Werbung:
Unlike Biden, Trump did not make a fool of himself by boasting like a teenager that he wanted to take Biden out back and beat the snot out of him. The difference between Trump and Biden is like the difference between a diplomat and a circus clown.

Had Trump actually said that the left media would have treated him like a dangerous violent criminal. When libtards say stuff like that it is honorable.

We know the psychopathically lying Schiff and his pajama-boy sycophantic whistleblower Vindmann did everything they could to overthrow the government of President Trump. Those traitors and insurrectionists should have been imprisoned.

One small difference in the details. Had Trump been successfully impeached Mike Pence would have become president and would have been able to name his VP pending congressional approval.

So how is that a coup?

nah, trump makes a fool of himself daily, withhis constant lies and hate.

no one ever accused trump of being a diplomat. literally no one. lol. trump is a diplomatic moron, insulting our allies constantly for example

How did Trump insult our allies?

How did Trump insult our allies?

Some examples of how he isn't a diplomat

lol have you not listened to joey talk hes a lying machine
lol did you not see the word HATE in my post, moron?
that's a huge difference between them. trump at christmas said his rivals should rot in hell. I mean..seriously...this is the candidate that the right things is a mature, stable, intelligent candidate for potus?

and as far as lies go, trump's stolen election lie is anti-american. that's another huge difference

that's a huge difference between them. trump at christmas said his rivals should rot in hell. I mean..seriously.
..this is the candidate that the right things is a mature, stable, intelligent candidate for potus?

and as far as lies go, trump's stolen election lie is anti-american. that's another huge difference your kidding right

Some examples of how he isn't a diplomat
Leftist Democrats can find fault in every word Trump utters, just like their forefathers found fault in every word President Lincoln uttered in opposition to slavery.

that's a huge difference between them. trump at christmas said his rivals should rot in hell. I mean..seriously...this is the candidate that the right things is a mature, stable, intelligent candidate for potus?

and as far as lies go, trump's stolen election lie is anti-american. that's another huge difference
Trump could easily turn to Jesus and find peace and comfort afforded to those who do turn to Jesus for mercy. Trump could then pray with the Psalmist:

Psalm 5

8 Lead me, O Lord, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.

9 For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue.

10 Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee.

11 But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.

Yes I saw the word hate we all hate something or somebody.

Me I have child molesters , rapists , criminals , and terrorist . I bet most people do .

Leftist Democrats can find fault in every word Trump utters, just like their forefathers found fault in every word President Lincoln uttered in opposition to slavery.
blah blah blah. comparing trump to lincoln?
hahahahha
hahahahah
hahahahahah

when did lincoln say for his rivals to "rot in hell"? duh

Yes I saw the word hate we all hate something or somebody.

Me I have child molesters , rapists , criminals , and terrorist . I bet most people do .

you think a potus candidate should tell his rivals to "rot in hell" on christmas?
maybe you do, you are a disgusting human being after all.

Trump could easily turn to Jesus and find peace and comfort afforded to those who do turn to Jesus for mercy. Trump could then pray with the Psalmist:

Psalm 5

8 Lead me, O Lord, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.

9 For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue.

10 Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee.

11 But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.

trump could easily do that?
hahahah
hahahha

you say the dumbest things lol

Werbung:
blah blah blah. comparing trump to lincoln?
hahahahha
hahahahah
hahahahahah

when did lincoln say for his rivals to "rot in hell"? duh
I hardly blame Trump for damning his unjust hateful deranged enemies to hell.

Democrat-style love of enemies depicted by Kathy Griffin

1704130732362.png

Public University Painting of Beheaded Trump

1704130271879.png

Portland Grand Gallery Depiction of Trump

1704130696236.png

Back