Joe said he was going to lock down covid right ?

the annoying thing

100,000 cases a day joe great job of locking it down like you said you would

Werbung:
joe did what he could. But the virus mutated (are you stupid enough to blame that on joe? maybe you are), and he was fought in the name of freeDUMB by republicans and scotus.

he tried, unlike republians.

joe did what he could. But the virus mutated (are you stupid enough to blame that on joe? maybe you are), and he was fought in the name of freeDUMB by republicans and scotus.

he tried, unlike republians.
of course not he cant help it mutated no more then trump could , but he claimed he would lock it down unite American and cure cancer .
lol I recall trump doing travel restrictions on china and joe saying he was wrong and should not lol the birth place of covid and joe wanted travel from there to here. O yes trump fast tracked the jab meds being developed I guess that was nothing

of course not he cant help it mutated no more then trump could , but he claimed he would lock it down unite American and cure cancer .
lol I recall trump doing travel restrictions on china and joe saying he was wrong and should not lol the birth place of covid and joe wanted travel from there to here. O yes trump fast tracked the jab meds being developed I guess that was nothing
Is the the same jabs all the conspiracy nuts said were untested and was designed to kill people?

who refused to wear a mask in public? trump
who fought federal actions? republicans.

biden did what he could. republicans fought him. and yet you post a thread whining about biden and fighting covid.
that's pathetic and anti-american.

"O yes trump fast tracked the jab meds being developed I guess that was nothing"

pfizer came from germany with no help from trump.

trump didn't order enough doses, biden had to when he took office.

biden used the DPA to accelerate production, trump didn't.

and yet here you are whining about biden..because you are a mentally ill obsessed idiot :)

trump lost interest in covid as soon as he lost the election. He only cared about himself.

"

Fact check: Biden did not say that if elected he will lock down the country until everyone is vaccinated against COVID-19"​

at the time biden was running, defeating the virus seemed like a reasonable goal. things change. try to pay attention.

"O yes trump fast tracked the jab meds being developed I guess that was nothing"

pfizer came from germany with no help from trump.

trump didn't order enough doses, biden had to when he took office.

biden used the DPA to accelerate production, trump didn't.

and yet here you are whining about biden..because you are a mentally ill obsessed idiot :)
O stop crying little suka The meds for covid had just been approved he ordered 200 million doses that would be ready by July Biden could order more. out of 332 million people in the usa only about 250 million are adults at the time the first order took place . So we we\re covered as many young peoPledidnt need to get vaxed and still have not . It was still a experimental drug that was fast tracked due to the pandemic emergency . if he had order a billion doses it still wouldn't be ready .
the first jabs were planned like this
Who is included in the first phase of the COVID-19 vaccine rollout?

Phase 1a includes healthcare personnel and long-term care facility residents. Phase 1b includes persons ≥75 years of age and frontline essential workers. Phase 1c includes persons 65-74 years of age, persons 16-64 years of age with high-risk medical conditions, and essential workers not recommended in Phase 1a or 1b

Biden took office in jan and had 6 months to order more as needed . Biden said he would lock covid down . He hasn't he lied as usual and your trying to blame trump because Biden lied .good try to shift blame for bidens lie and bragging but it failed the truth is more powerful then your dirty boney finger pointing

crying? lol.

so you agree trump didn't order enough.

so if you say you'll do something, and it doesn't

and it doens't happen, its a lie?

no, sometimes you just don't accomplish what you want to do. duh

Werbung:
Back