Didn't Biden say he had defeated covid ?

Werbung:
no he said the pandemic aspect of covid was defeated. and it was, we are no longer in a pandemic. duh.

you say the dumbest things.

no he said the pandemic aspect of covid was defeated. and it was, we are no longer in a pandemic. duh.

More Americans have died from covid on Joe's watch than died when Trump was in the WH, but dumbacraps still blame Trump instead of Pelosi, Cuomo, Fauci and others far more responsible for the deaths that Trump will ever be.

More Americans have died from covid on Joe's watch than died when Trump was in the WH, but dumbacraps still blame Trump instead of Pelosi, Cuomo, Fauci and others far more responsible for the deaths that Trump will ever be.

sure, because the covid infection was so wide spread when joe took over. duh. Trump started with zero infections and joe started with an entire infected nation. You are comparing apples and oranges, but then again, you are a moron. lol

sure, because the covid infection was so wide spread when joe took over. duh. Trump started with zero infections and joe started with an entire infected nation. You are comparing apples and oranges, but then again, you are a moron. lol
I've heard different efforts to blame Trump for the China Fauci virus and they were all exceedingly
stupid.

I've heard different efforts to blame Trump for the China Fauci virus and they were all exceedingly
stupid.

why are you replying to me with that, moron? i'm not blaming trump for the virus itself, but for his own actions in response to the virus.

god you post the dumbest things. lol

why are you replying to me with that, moron? i'm not blaming trump for the virus itself, but for his own actions in response to the virus.

god you post the dumbest things. lol
Trump acted as responsibly and honorably as any other US officials.

nope. he downplayed the pandemic (he admitted he did), other us officials did NOT downplay it.

god you're stupid lol
You lefties strain at gnats attempting to condemn Trump for every false accusations you can think of while swallowing whole camels of Democrat crime and corruption you refuse to acknowledge and condemn.

You lefties strain at gnats attempting to condemn Trump for every false accusations you can think of while swallowing whole camels of Democrat crime and corruption you refuse to acknowledge and condemn.

what a stupid and useless post. right wing word salad.

trump admitted he downplayed covid.

US could have averted 40% of Covid deaths, says panel examining Trump's policies​

This article is more than 2 years old
The country began the pandemic with a degraded public health infrastructure, leading to more deaths than other high-income countries
In seeking to respond to the pandemic, Trump has been widely condemned for not taking the pandemic seriously enough soon enough, spreading conspiracy theories, not encouraging mask wearing and undermining scientists and others seeking to combat the virus’s spread.

I guess deaths are "gnats" to right wing morons? tell that to the families of the dead, that they should be more worried about alleged democrat crimes than the deaths of their loved ones. SAD.

nope. he downplayed the pandemic (he admitted he did), other us officials did NOT downplay it.

god you're stupid lol
Trump did not downplay the virus, that was Pelosi. Only the most hateful biased political operatives blame Trump for allegedly downplaying the virus while excusing or ignoring Pelosi's almost criminal encouragement of shoppers to get out in the crowds in Chinatown and mingle while not worrying about the China virus in one of the most infected of areas in America.

1703104280337.png

what a stupid and useless post. right wing word salad.

trump admitted he downplayed covid.

US could have averted 40% of Covid deaths, says panel examining Trump's policies​

This article is more than 2 years old
The country began the pandemic with a degraded public health infrastructure, leading to more deaths than other high-income countries
In seeking to respond to the pandemic, Trump has been widely condemned for not taking the pandemic seriously enough soon enough, spreading conspiracy theories, not encouraging mask wearing and undermining scientists and others seeking to combat the virus’s spread.

I guess deaths are "gnats" to right wing morons? tell that to the families of the dead, that they should be more worried about alleged democrat crimes than the deaths of their loved ones. SAD.
Trump tried to calm people's fears by suggesting there was no need to panic. Trump was right. Hateful lying and looting Democrats were and are wrong.

Trump did not downplay the virus, that was Pelosi. Only the most hateful biased political operatives blame Trump for allegedly downplaying the virus while excusing or ignoring Pelosi's almost criminal encouragement of shoppers to get out in the crowds in Chinatown and mingle while not worrying about the China virus in one of the most infected of areas in America.

View attachment 9731

moron. lol. its well documented what trump did. he refused to wear masks in public for example, and compared it to the flu. duh

it has nothing to do with pelosi. stop trying to deflect. you right wing morons never take responsibility for your own actions. duh

Trump tried to calm people's fears by suggesting there was no need to panic. Trump was right. Hateful lying and looting Democrats were and are wrong.

trump downplayed it. why wouldn't he wear a mask in public? why would he compare it to the flu? yes there was no need to panic, but there was a need to take it seriously, and trump failed at communicating that, because he was pandering to his moron base.

Werbung:

Back