Just as we thought, It was a scam!

KingBall

Hadley CRU hacked with release of hundreds of docs and emails

Some of the most embarrassing e-mails are attributed to Philip Jones, the Director of the CRU; Keith Briffa, his assistant; Michael E. Mann of the University of Virginia; Malcolm Hughes at the University of Arizona; and others. One such e-mail makes references to the famous "hockey-stick" graph published by Mann in the journal Nature:

I've just completed Mike's Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline. Mike's series got the annual land and marine values while the other two got April-Sept for NH land N of 20N. The latter two are real for 1999, while the estimate for 1999 for NH combined is +0.44C wrt 61-90. The Global estimate for 1999 with data through Oct is +0.35C cf. 0.57 for 1998.

The emphasis in the above quote was added.

Mr. Mosher offered this summary of the rest of the e-mails that he had found:

And, you get to see somebody with the name of phil jones say that he would rather destroy the CRU data than release it to McIntyre. And lots lots more. including how to obstruct or evade FOIA requests. and guess who funded the collection of cores at Yamal.. and transferred money into a personal account in Russia[.] And you get to see what they really say behind the curtain.. you get to see how they “shape” the news, how they struggled between telling the truth and making policy makers happy. [Y]ou get to see what they say about Idso and pat micheals, you get to read how they want to take us out into a dark alley, it’s stunning all very stunning. You get to watch somebody named phil jones say that John daly’s death is good news.. or words to that effect. I don’t know that its real.. But the CRU code looks real

John Daly (not to be confused with the professional golfer of the same name) is identified in one of the e-mails as a global-warming skeptic who died in January of 2004.

As embarrassing as the e-mails are, some of the documents are more embarrassing. They include a five-page PDF document titled The Rules of the Game, that appears to be a primer for propagating the AGW message to the average subject/resident of the United Kingdom. The document suggests that it is a precis of a longer document housed at the Web site of the UK Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.
http://www.examiner.com/x-28973-Ess...d-with-release-of-hundreds-of-docs-and-emails

Werbung:
Al Gore makes millions on this lie. His global warming hoax will affect the poorest the most, yet I don't hear the bleeding heart liberals coming out to defend them.

Like every good cover-up the truth eventually percolates to the top. I feel for the people who innocently invested their souls in this propaganda machine.

Yeah....you "conservatives" have quite-the-History of being the Champions of Truth.

:rolleyes:
I didn't see the conservatives trying to force anyone into this Global Climate fiasco. That was strictly the left.

The left says they are the champions for the poor and downtrodded and are helping those in need... when in fact it is the same left that keeps them down.

Who runs the inner cities in America? It's the liberals. The left could not survive without the so called "victims" The left enable the poor to stay poor, because if the poor were raised up.. then how would they be able to push the progressive agenda.

Shaman, you can have all the snide remarks you like, and all the colorful little bullet points you want, but you can't run from the truth and Al Gore can't either.

The left is full of $hit! And global warming is a hoax and now it's been proved.

And yet, in the wake of the fraud being uncovered on the climate change B.S., the mindless blunder "OBAMA" still wants to go to copenhagen for the climate treaty.

What? Can he be serious? Amazing. There is no man made climate change. It is a hoax.

The earth has never been warmer than 1998.

Werbung:
Anyone who doesn't believe that greenhouses gases are bad for the planet are idiots.

There's no doubt at all that they are bad. Not only can they affect climate but also the ozone layer that protects us from harmful rays from the sun. Now do leading people in the green movement point at worst case scenarios to get everybody's attention... I'm sure they do. So the bottom line is it's definitely bad... the only legitimate discussion is just how bad is it?

But regardless of all that we have another HUGE reason to go greener. It's better for the all around reduction of pollution and conserves dwindling energy sources.

People on the Right crack me up with their delusional thinking. They actually want cars to only get 15 mpg and then complain the next time gas jumps to 4 or 5 bucks a gallon.:rolleyes:

Back