kari lake continues to be anti-democracy liar

pjmret

another typical republican. lol. lost her case about the election "fraud", asked to have it go immediately to the arizona supreme court..who said.."nah". lol

her argument is that voters had the option of putting a ballot in a locked, secure box but "didn't want to". lol.
god, that's surely some "intelligent" "legal" "reasoning" there.

funny tweet about it: "Crazy town. Kari Lake calls herself “the duly elected governor” of Arizona. Note: She lost her election lawsuit, and her opponent was already sworn in. In other news: I’m the king of England. "

even republicans are starting to be disgusted with her antics: "
Distaste for Lake may likewise be growing among Arizona's Republicans. In a recent interview with The Hill, one GOP consultant doubted whether Lake had any future in Arizona politics. He cautioned that Lake was hurting her own chances with the appeal.

"I think the enormous amount of ill will that she's going to create as a result of the appeal — I mean, it's OK to file a case, but then some of the stuff she's been saying on media and posts and just the degradation of the Arizona institutions — I think is really going to hurt her out here," said Arizona Republican consultant Chuck Coughlin.

"And I don't really think she's got a future in terms of her own electoral space here in Arizona."

the amusing thing is that kari lake is a talking head. No experience, no knowledge, nothing that would be a qualification to be governor. In other words, she's a right wing lying moron - exactly the kind of candidate republicans love!

hahahahhaha

Werbung:
Back