kari lake loses..again lol

pjmret

i've lost track of her legal losses.

she is being sued for defamation (sound familiar? lol. republicans are such legal morons) for the usual "the election was stolen by fraud!" accusations against individuals, with no basis for those accusations except being angry about losing an election.

i'd like to think that republicans are smart enough to learn from their loses, but I have a feeling they are too stupid to do so.

Werbung:

she is being sued for defamation (sound familiar? lol. republicans are such legal morons) for the usual "the election was stolen by fraud!" accusations against individuals, with no basis for those accusations except being angry about losing an election.

i'd like to think that republicans are smart enough to learn from their loses, but I have a feeling they are too stupid to do so.
Kari lake is severely mentally challenged eye candy. Like Palin, the lights are in but there's no one home.

Lots of crooked leftists are suing innocent people for telling the truth that contradicts leftist propagandist lies. All leftists need do is arrange for a bent prosecutor to file bogus charges against the innocent and arrange for a tainted jury of leftist partisans to guarantee the victory and assign obscene damage awards in their partisan zeal and hatred of political opponents.

Lots of crooked leftists are suing innocent people for telling the truth that contradicts leftist propagandist lies. All leftists need do is arrange for a bent prosecutor to file bogus charges against the innocent and arrange for a tainted jury of leftist partisans to guarantee the victory and assign obscene damage awards in their partisan zeal and hatred of political opponents.

this is a defamation suit from a republican, moron.
god you're stupid. lol

Well they mightn't be that stupid. She's now declared it caused her mental stress (as if anyone thought she had a brain) and anxiety.

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

You White-wingers will always be a great resource, for people who are trying to find all the angles (involved), with cheating.

All o' that
What About & What If practice surely has served you well....but, the Trumps are still seeing the bigger pay-days.

Werbung:
Back