kenya could it be another rwanda

Foreign Student pay full fees. Australian students have subsidised fees which they paid on an instalment system. Universities need foreign students

Werbung:
Foreign Student pay full fees. Australian students have subsidised fees which they paid on an instalment system. Universities need foreign students

I am confused. I thought you said that your gov was giving them money and that is connected to their going to college in your country?

Dr Who. I think you misunderstood my post. The Australian government does give aid to foreign students but not the fees. It does give them a visa to stay in Australia and some cases the right to work. The Government encourage the universities to recruit foreign students for various reasons of international relations. However to the private universities they are a source of income.
My Kenyan friend has reply to my website. I have invited him to comment further on the Kenyan elections. You might be interested in reading his comments on aus22.bigblog.com.au

Dr Who. I think you misunderstood my post. The Australian government does give aid to foreign students but not the fees. It does give them a visa to stay in Australia and some cases the right to work. The Government encourage the universities to recruit foreign students for various reasons of international relations. However to the private universities they are a source of income.
My Kenyan friend has reply to my website. I have invited him to comment further on the Kenyan elections. You might be interested in reading his comments on aus22.bigblog.com.au

I have no doubt that I have misunderstood. And we got off track.

REgarding the OP I would just say that here in the states we should not be using taxpayer money to intervene in the situation inKenya.

All I can tell you is what is in the article and dozens of others out there. But Obama did go to Kenya and met with Odinga, there are pictures of them. Odinga is from the same Lou tribe as Obama's father. They communicated by this email, but other correspondence was through Obama's assistant in order to protect themselves. ????? Whatever that means. Also according to this email they had the same dream.

Odinga is the son of a past vice President that led Communist opposition and Odinga was educated in Communist East Germany during the cold war. He also signed an agreement with the Muslim population that if they supported him he would put Sharia law into their constitution. Odinga lost the election in '07 and there was a riot afterwards where over a thousand people were killed who had supported Odinga's opposition. The elected President agreed to share power with Odinga inorder to stop the bloodshed. There is a lot to this story, but we will never know the truth, and I suspect it's even harder for the people of Kenya to get the truth. But did Obama have a connection to Odinga? You betcha. Will we ever know? NO. Obama is good at lieing and hiding things.

Somewhere else I read where Obama helped Odinga with his campaign and helped to raise money. When Obama was asked about his involvement with Odinga, he said he only talked to him by phone, but this email and his trip when he met Odinga proves this to not be the truth.
Cruella, I know little of either The Kenya position or the link with Obama. I will send your post to my Kenyan friend. Also can I post this to my web site about the American elections?

Africa again.

the world loves reporting on it and yet does nothing about it

3/4 of a million + died in rwanda when they reverted back to their tribes.

Kenya seems to be going the same way

what does the west do. NOTHING!!

do we care. obviously not

could we help? of course we could.

why don't we?

because kenya and rwanda are not afghanistan,Iraq etc

theres no money in it.

this is the one continent the world needs to focus upon and help. But will they?

take zimbabwe. Mugabi should have been removed a long time ago. What does Britain my home country have to say

"we are contemplating whether to allow our national cricket team to participate in matches in zimbabwe"

Go britain. Enter Iraq without a further thought. but play cricket with Zimbabwe hmmmm thats a tough one!!!!!!

Lack of Oil...Lack of pale skin...Not Christian Enough...Not talked about in the bible as place for Jesus to come back...so the US does not care.

All I can tell you is what is in the article and dozens of others out there. But Obama did go to Kenya and met with Odinga, there are pictures of them. Odinga is from the same Lou tribe as Obama's father. They communicated by this email, but other correspondence was through Obama's assistant in order to protect themselves. ????? Whatever that means. Also according to this email they had the same dream.

Odinga is the son of a past vice President that led Communist opposition and Odinga was educated in Communist East Germany during the cold war. He also signed an agreement with the Muslim population that if they supported him he would put Sharia law into their constitution. Odinga lost the election in '07 and there was a riot afterwards where over a thousand people were killed who had supported Odinga's opposition. The elected President agreed to share power with Odinga inorder to stop the bloodshed. There is a lot to this story, but we will never know the truth, and I suspect it's even harder for the people of Kenya to get the truth. But did Obama have a connection to Odinga? You betcha. Will we ever know? NO. Obama is good at lieing and hiding things.

Somewhere else I read where Obama helped Odinga with his campaign and helped to raise money. When Obama was asked about his involvement with Odinga, he said he only talked to him by phone, but this email and his trip when he met Odinga proves this to not be the truth.
Cruella, Here is the reply to your post from my friend from Kenya, Michael.

"while it is true he Raila Odinga, is from the same tribe as Obama's father , the idea that his campaign was bankrolled by Obama is not accurate. He has been on Kenya;s political landscape for quite sometime and has suffered a lot since his student days. He has been detained without trial several times for agitating for democracy. It is largely believed he won the last elections whose results were manipulated to deny him victory. This led to problems and many people were killed, maimed and lots of property destroyed. Currently, the general elections is slated for March next year. Interestingly, two of the front runners are suspects at the ICC in connection with the last elections problems. So Kenya is faced with the prospect of electing as president someone who will spend some time at the Hague.But the general feeling is that the two who want to be president so that it can shield them from the ICC a la President of Sudan. We are in for a very interesting times but it will also be scary.

AS for the conservatives I think they are just trying to throw mud at Obama and hope that it sticks. But most of what they say about Odinga is not correct. Raila never promised to introduce sharia law in Kenya. This is a big lie. But he is a colorful politician with a track record of fighting injustice :

Lack of Oil...Lack of pale skin...Not Christian Enough...Not talked about in the bible as place for Jesus to come back...so the US does not care.

Hates oil companies, hates white people, hates Christians, hates the Bible.
This tells a story.
Haters are always on the left--yet unable to see their own reflection in the mirror.

I wonder if maybe what was meant is--they are on another continent and we have nothing to do with them--so--why should we become involved. Don't you support non-intervention? Is that not a leftist credo?

Most of the Comments about Africa is ignorant. There are greater percentage of Catholics and Anglicans going to Church in Africa than many western countries. It is is true Christians are a minority but those who are are very devout and even conservative. It is the African Anglicans who are opposed to gay marriage in the Anglican church. The are also against women priests and bishops. They do not hate the Bible even the Muslims in the north. The quaran contains a large part of the Bible.
I am on the left but not a hater. Michael is my friend and my University is encouraging relationships bewtween Foreign students and Australian students and Alumni.

In 2008, Kenya was on the brink of civil war over election results and the Kikuyu ruling class has been imposing minority rule on the rest of the population since the country's independence from Britain and the Muslim population in the coastal region is now demanding self-rule and Kenya could break up eventually as it happened to India upon its independence with the birth of Pakistan.

Africa must solve it's own problems--in it's own ways.
Has no one learned ANYTHING in the last 500 years?
They must find their pathway to freedom.
If they don't--it will mean nothing to them.
It is the achievement of freedom--that makes it precious.
And the remembrance of the prices paid.

I will leave it to Michal to answer the questions of Third Term. As far as I can see he supports Odinga.. > Aparently a candidate from his opposition stole the election. He is under charges from the ICC court in The Hague. The situation is confused but it does say that no one party or tribe is in charge, Whether Kenya will break up I do not know but I do not think its in the same case as British India. Their division took place at Independence, Kenya has had independence for several years.
As far as African wars. The west has fought several battles in Africa including ww1 and ww2. Africa might be happy if the west kept out of Africa.

I will leave it to Michal to answer the questions of Third Term. As far as I can see he supports Odinga.. > Aparently a candidate from his opposition stole the election. He is under charges from the ICC court in The Hague. The situation is confused but it does say that no one party or tribe is in charge, Whether Kenya will break up I do not know but I do not think its in the same case as British India. Their division took place at Independence, Kenya has had independence for several years.
As far as African wars. The west has fought several battles in Africa including ww1 and ww2. Africa might be happy if the west kept out of Africa.

I suspect they would miss the money.

Werbung:
We have no interest there - so what is the point?

That Republicans like to start wars pretending its somehow for Human rights or crap like Iraq when WMD was not working...because they don't have the balls to say we don't give a shit about people who are not white Christians unless they have oil. At least they could just be honest about it.

Back