King James Bible.

Werbung:
You do know he didn't write it.... right?
It is called "KJB" because, as all English Kings were, he was the head of the church.
James saw his power waning as different religious sects were in-fighting over who is right and who is wrong.
So James instructed scholars to remove those parts of the Bible, or rewrite them to be more agreeable.
He had no part in writing it, other than to approve what was changed.
If you want to bash this version of the Bible, it would make more sense to bash it over that, than what the sexual preference was of the King.

I like the K.J V. of the Bible.

It helped me tune my moral sense by forcing me to denounce Yahweh as a really vile God.

At the same time it helped me know myself and that was my first step to apotheosis.

Think of our dualistic reality body/soul or life spirit, and imagine the soul or spirit that sits beside you.

Note that you are good and evil and know that you must embrace both aspects.

If you cannot love what you are, how can you love anyone?

We are all what you are. I love me and you should love you.

That love is what releases our soul and has it reach for enlightenment.

It is called "KJB" because, as all English Kings were, he was the head of the church.
James saw his power waning as different religious sects were in-fighting over who is right and who is wrong.
So James instructed scholars to remove those parts of the Bible, or rewrite them to be more agreeable.
If you want to bash this version of the Bible, it would make more sense to bash it over that, than what the sexual preference was of the King.
You might say that the religious tone in the U.S. was given by a homosexual, and the political tone was as well when WWII was won for the West by another gay guy who broke the German codes.

Why do the right wing hate LGBTQ+ for again?

Seems rather unthankful of them.

Perhaps if thy backed away from Yahweh a touch, they would think more morally.

Attachments

• head up gods.jpg
    head up gods.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 0
You might say that the religious tone in the U.S. was given by a homosexual, and the political tone was as well when WWII was won for the West by another gay guy who broke the German codes.

Why do the right wing hate LGBTQ+ for again?

Seems rather unthankful of them.

Perhaps if thy backed away from Yahweh a touch, they would think more morally.
Maybe next time you can reply that has something to do with what I said, other than an opportunity for you to rant.

The point being the godbotherers all deplore gats etc but dismiss it when it becomes embarrassing.
The process of abortion is in the Bible. Let's not forget the incest with Lot and his daughters.
All of it is supposedly gods word. You can't cherry pick the good bits. It either is or it isn't and the same goes for the KJB

The point being the godbotherers all deplore gats etc but dismiss it when it becomes embarrassing.
The process of abortion is in the Bible. Let's not forget the incest with Lot and his daughters.
All of it is supposedly gods word. You can't cherry pick the good bits. It either is or it isn't and the same goes for the KJB
What you mean, is you can cherry pick (like you just did), but also want to be able to admonish others for doing the same thing.
There are many0many-many "problems" with the Bible we have today. Many.
Whether King James sucked a few cocks or not is not one of them.

What you mean, is you can cherry pick (like you just did), but also want to be able to admonish others for doing the same thing.
There are many0many-many "problems" with the Bible we have today. Many.
Whether King James sucked a few cocks or not is not one of them.
The irony is how the godbotherers all hate gays but support a version of the Bible copied by a poofter.
The never mention the incest in it.

If it is gods word and should be believed, there's no choice after that.

Werbung:
Back