Larry King, Dr Phill say Hasan just under stress

I think it would take the jaws of life to pull your head out of obamas butt, you are so far up there, and you talk about what it takes to open another persons mind.... while you yourself are mindless?

Yet...you are so easily lead around by your nose {as to have a permanent ring attached to it} that you follow right along behind the ILK of ASUR/ALWAYS and quote the ignorant Bu!! SH!T of the Faux News Media and you believe...Oh, Ya, YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU KNOW THE TRUTH. And the truth is far - far from your vision as to your being BLIND to it.

Poor pathetic BIB...reduced to this gang of fools...but you fit in soooo well!!! ;)

Werbung:
Now that Obama has said Hasan has probably acted out due to stress, it will probably never be reported or investigated as a terrorist act.

I haven't seen the liberal media connect the dots yet!

Now that Obama has said Hasan has probably acted out due to stress, it will probably never be reported or investigated as a terrorist act.

I haven't seen the liberal media connect the dots yet!

it already is you mindless retard, god you people are just so Freaking dumb its hard to belive you can breath....And you know who else is saying the same thing As Obama and evryone else? the ARMY....your pathetic

That attack seems very personal.

It seems to be all the forum is about these days and ignoring it does not make it go away, asur never attacks back and the attacks on him just get worse.. I personally have decided that attacking back is better than ignoring since ignoring doesnt make it stop or go away. But I have a great deal of respect for the guy who is attacked daily and never loses his temper.

It seems to be all the forum is about these days and ignoring it does not make it go away, asur never attacks back and the attacks on him just get worse.. I personally have decided that attacking back is better than ignoring since ignoring doesnt make it stop or go away. But I have a great deal of respect for the guy who is attacked daily and never loses his temper.

Take that innocent B.S. and try to sell it out on the street...because your selective reading and your continual missing the B.S. that 'ALWAYS' hands out is sooo very telling {along with that PollyAnna Pure Breed -it ain't me it's them being soooo mean to me} You dish it out and you whine like a child when you get smacked down for your foolish stupid posts...so pull up those little girl panties and grow the hell up!

WHINER!

Larry King is simply an arm of the liberal left.
Why do you think he pays Levi Johnston to
appear on his show every month!

Werbung:
Larry King is simply an arm of the liberal left.
Why do you think he pays Levi Johnston to
appear on his show every month![/quote]

HUH...because they all pay their guests to appear on their shows and that's the way it's done...were you confused by that basic business practice? BTW...you asked a question but you used a quotation mark...did that mess you up too?

Back