Leave New York while you are still alive

jbander
1. You can verify the $1 billion cut at most any news source.
2. The blacks slaughtered in the womb are a readily verified fact. More are killed than born.
3. This post does not make sense.

Werbung:
And now Cuomo is being investigated to see if he pulled strings to get his relatives and his buddies moved to the head of the vaccination line.
I guess there us no limit to the corruption of a high ranking Dem.
Way to go, Andy. Way to go.

And now Cuomo is being investigated to see if he pulled strings to get his relatives and his buddies moved to the head of the vaccination line.
This from the hate party that tried to bring down our Democracy and country to force in the mentally ill criminal as our first dictator. These people are literally this countries biggest threat and enrmy.

There is nothing that any democrat has done in decades to match or even come close to the scum act of pres scum bag your GOD and leader.

JB, such an angry rant. And NO facts to support your anger.
I understand that Dems are more concerned with emotions than facts. So why not just open up emotionally. To Hell with facts. Facts just get in the way of the Dem way of thinking.

JB, such an angry rant. And NO facts to support your anger.
I understand that Dems are more concerned with emotions than facts. So why not just open up emotionally. To Hell with facts. Facts just get in the way of the Dem way of thinking.
Won't wash traitor, your voice was taken away from you when you people tried to bring down this great country to force in Trump as our first dictator, you are just a joke. By the way expect to be pushed in the dirt by patriots, your looked on as dirt by all patriots.

Werbung:
The stats are in for the NYC police and it dont look good. The number of resignations and retirements in 2020 was 75% greater than the 2019 number. Over 5300 officers either quit or retired. This means for every 4 cops that left in 2019 there were 7 gone in 2020. And with the Defund Police wackos running the show this number may get worse.
Fewer police equals more crime. Fewer police equals more risk to tax paying citizens.
Leave NYC while you are still alive.

Back