Leaving the Democratic Party - The Tulsi Gabbard Show

Real News Links

The Tulsi Gabbard Show - Episode 1

I know this is sort of old news, but none of the interviews she has done come anywhere near being as good as this, Episode One, of her new show. Her eloquent beautiful explanation of why she left the degenerate democrat party is really something to hear.

I believe in a government that is of the people, by the people, and for the people. Unfortunately, today’s Democratic Party does not. Instead, it stands for a government of, by, and for the powerful elite. If you can no longer stomach the direction that so-called woke Democratic Party ideologues are taking our country, I invite you to join me.

Werbung:

I know this is sort of old news, but none of the interviews she has done come anywhere near being as good as this, Episode One, of her new show. Her eloquent beautiful explanation of why she left the degenerate democrat party is really something to hear.

I believe in a government that is of the people, by the people, and for the people. Unfortunately, today’s Democratic Party does not. Instead, it stands for a government of, by, and for the powerful elite. If you can no longer stomach the direction that so-called woke Democratic Party ideologues are taking our country, I invite you to join me.
I kinda like her have to see what she will do on some issues , and how much she rats out her former democrats

She is attractive and stalwart under fire.

But she endorsed Communist Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders in 2016.

Either she lacks political acumen or she is apt to do things without giving them enough deliberation.

Someone forgot to tell her how much of a "Tar Baby" Communism is before she embraced it.

She will never live it down.

Flip flopper, soft on Communism, politically flighty.

Maybe some day a V.P. nomination.

I don't hate her or anything, but she isnt as capable as Cruz or DeSantis. I think Tom Cotton has a better performance record as an elected official. Josh Hawley seems more promising.

When did she realize that the DNC had turned bad?

I won't bash her for sport. I respect those of you who praise her. And now that I have said what I think, I will go along without too much trouble.

😋

I do not support her politically, she still holds too many liberal views. But I do respect her honesty and courage to do what she sees as the right thing and call out her party for what it is.

EPISODE TWO
Russia, Ukraine and Preventing Nuclear Holocaust with Jeffrey Sachs | The Tulsi Gabbard Show

I do not support her politically, she still holds too many liberal views. But I do respect her honesty and courage to do what she sees as the right thing and call out her party for what it is.

EPISODE TWO
Russia, Ukraine and Preventing Nuclear Holocaust with Jeffrey Sachs | The Tulsi Gabbard Show

I'd buy her beers. Or dinner. Or breakfast.

But I'd have to learn a lot of awesomeness about her before she'd get my POTUS vote.

I wonder what her favorite drink might be.

🤔
Losing your liberties, democrats taking you guns, you're like a cracked record.

She's sucked you friggers in with her candy looks. She's just another repig jumping on the bandwagon and conning you mugs like Trump did.

Werbung:
The Tulsi Gabbard Show - EPISODE 6
'Woke' Gender Lies, Child Abuse, and Mutilation - with Chloe Cole

Tulsi Gabbard exposes the truth about "gender affirming care" for minors. The 2020 presidential candidate sheds light on this alarming trend in American culture that has resulted in teens seeking out medical procedures to permanently alter their biological sex. Gabbard calls out Democratic party officials who are either burying their heads in the sand or using their power to punish parents for objecting to these dangerous treatments. Tulsi is then joined by Chloe Cole who shares the incredible story about her gender transition at age 13 and the harrowing journey to detransition and reclaim her identity

Back