Leftist protesters invade the Capitol again, but no arrests or long jail terms are expected since these gangsters support Hamas

mark francis

Werbung:
Democrats and leftist liberals do not hunt down and arrest protesters who lay siege to the Capitol unless those protesters are non-Democrats because that is how ungodly leftist sinners think.

Senate Protesters Storm Dirksen Senate Office Building Cafeteria - The Political Insider 4-10-24

Anti-Israel Protesters Shut Down Congressional Cafeteria, Shout ‘Senate Can’t Eat Until Gaza Eats’
Excuse me dickhead. Here's the first sentence in your clip.
Over 50 protesters were arrested on Tuesday after storming a cafeteria inside the Dirksen Senate Office Building.

I accept your apology.

Excuse me dickhead. Here's the first sentence in your clip.
Over 50 protesters were arrested on Tuesday after storming a cafeteria inside the Dirksen Senate Office Building.

I accept your apology.
What I meant was that Merrick Garland and his Stasi goons will not spend the next 3 years tracking down every seditious protester they can identify to send squads of heavily armed troops to arrest them, drag them to DC, throw them in the dungeon, try them after a few years expire, and then jail them for decades for not having permission to enter the Capitol in protest.

What I meant was that Merrick Garland and his Stasi goons will not spend the next 3 years tracking down every seditious protester they can identify to send squads of heavily armed troops to arrest them, drag them to DC, throw them in the dungeon, try them after a few years expire, and then jail them for decades for not having permission to enter the Capitol in protest.
Obviously. They've already arrested them.
It's slightly different to a fascist takeover. You'll eventually realise you're wrong.

Obviously. They've already arrested them.
It's slightly different to a fascist takeover. You'll eventually realise you're wrong.
None of the Democrat fascists involved in the 2020 takeover coup were ever arrested by the bent beneficiaries of the seditious coup.

None of the Democrat fascists involved in the 2020 takeover coup were ever arrested by the bent beneficiaries of the seditious coup.
That's because there was no democrat fascists there.
Why are you still diverting from the fact it was orchestrated and carried out by republicans.
There is no evidence one Democrat was in the crowd. Are you fucking stupid or something. They just won the election but tried to overturn it?? Where's the logic in that? You're brain dead.

Right wing blather

Lol a whopping 50 protesters?
How many police were injured?
And it was a ... cafeteria?
Oh no
Lol

That's because there was no democrat fascists there.
Why are you still diverting from the fact it was orchestrated and carried out by republicans.
There is no evidence one Democrat was in the crowd. Are you fucking stupid or something. They just won the election but tried to overturn it?? Where's the logic in that? You're brain dead.
Anyone who believes the Democrats committed no massive voter fraud in 2020 is deluded.

Werbung:
Back