Lets discuss god.

Boris Norris

All the fervent godbotherers are bleating about some upcoming revelation from the big guy. Others anticipate the rapture and tribulations and throw in a resurrection or two for good measure. Nothing like a potential revenge against those heathen atheists to get the prayers rolling from the pulpits.

Theres the abundance of prayers been ejected into the sky, as usual but no message has returned yet.
May God is at the queens funeral.

But let's examine these wonderful features known only to jesus junkies. In forums, everyone says amen. What end do you think they mean? Theres the casual blessing been mentioned but no one knows if God ever received the application let alone a reply.

Sin is another phenomenon. I've never seen one and is suspect no one else has either. But, if you pray for forgiveness apparently God sends them a private message to say youve got it baby. All those sins are gone like last weeks pay. But the continual committing of sins never stops. Every day some prayer mumbler is asking for forgiveness.
It appears they don't know what sin is or how to stop or they wouldnt be constantly begging. Maybe they like sinning and a bit of slap and tickle on the side knowing forgiveness is just a prayer away. How convenient.

Another one is the unique access to what God is thinking and his plans for us all. Of course they quickly recommend eternal fire for those non believers. I agree. Theres not a punishment severe enough for them. To disobey the supernatural deity like he doesn't exist is despicable.

Not only that but they can tell us what heaven is like. Free beer and drugs. No ill health and God is constantly transforming fish and bread from thin air. The man us worked to the bone. Keep in mind this goes on for eternity. No long weekends in heaven thanks.

The real rabid godbotherers yearn and appeal for an early exit to enjoy those conditions but they never really go anywhere. I think they just want to advertise just how dedicated they are. None have ever send a message from heaven.

But in reality, its all a great big con that should be treated in jest. When the heat is ratched up, they all shrink like wilting flowers, flapping around with meaningless excuses for their delusions. Then of course I get threatened that God will deal with me on judgement day. But that doesn't concern me a lot. If I do meet God the most honourable thing I can do is treat him as an equal. I think he would like that.

Werbung:
All the fervent godbotherers are bleating about some upcoming revelation from the big guy. Others anticipate the rapture and tribulations and throw in a resurrection or two for good measure. Nothing like a potential revenge against those heathen atheists to get the prayers rolling from the pulpits.

Theres the abundance of prayers been ejected into the sky, as usual but no message has returned yet.
May God is at the queens funeral.

But let's examine these wonderful features known only to jesus junkies. In forums, everyone says amen. What end do you think they mean? Theres the casual blessing been mentioned but no one knows if God ever received the application let alone a reply.

Sin is another phenomenon. I've never seen one and is suspect no one else has either. But, if you pray for forgiveness apparently God sends them a private message to say youve got it baby. All those sins are gone like last weeks pay. But the continual committing of sins never stops. Every day some prayer mumbler is asking for forgiveness.
It appears they don't know what sin is or how to stop or they wouldnt be constantly begging. Maybe they like sinning and a bit of slap and tickle on the side knowing forgiveness is just a prayer away. How convenient.

Another one is the unique access to what God is thinking and his plans for us all. Of course they quickly recommend eternal fire for those non believers. I agree. Theres not a punishment severe enough for them. To disobey the supernatural deity like he doesn't exist is despicable.

Not only that but they can tell us what heaven is like. Free beer and drugs. No ill health and God is constantly transforming fish and bread from thin air. The man us worked to the bone. Keep in mind this goes on for eternity. No long weekends in heaven thanks.

The real rabid godbotherers yearn and appeal for an early exit to enjoy those conditions but they never really go anywhere. I think they just want to advertise just how dedicated they are. None have ever send a message from heaven.

But in reality, its all a great big con that should be treated in jest. When the heat is ratched up, they all shrink like wilting flowers, flapping around with meaningless excuses for their delusions. Then of course I get threatened that God will deal with me on judgement day. But that doesn't concern me a lot. If I do meet God the most honourable thing I can do is treat him as an equal. I think he would like that.
And not a single reply.

Back