This is interesting.

Boris Norris

The Catholics have a confessional requirement declaring those horrible sins. Nothing new there. But why after 2000 years they are still committing sins? Are the sins not clearly defined yet?

It seems like god wants you to sin expecting to then fill you with guilt about it to the point you need to confess to someone.

Its still difficult to define a sin. The 10 commandments are broken every day by just about every person so that cannot be a respected bench mark.

So what is sin and how are we made aware we have sinned. Who decides because no one gets messages from God nor is anyone waiting to be told. Say nothing and hope no one is watching.

The point being, religion created sin, which cannot be defined, to instill guilt, which we don't need, then to feel better we confess to someone we don't know.
How do we even know we are forgiven?

Werbung:
The Catholics have a confessional requirement declaring those horrible sins. Nothing new there. But why after 2000 years they are still committing sins? Are the sins not clearly defined yet?

It seems like god wants you to sin expecting to then fill you with guilt about it to the point you need to confess to someone.

Its still difficult to define a sin. The 10 commandments are broken every day by just about every person so that cannot be a respected bench mark.

So what is sin and how are we made aware we have sinned. Who decides because no one gets messages from God nor is anyone waiting to be told. Say nothing and hope no one is watching.

The point being, religion created sin, which cannot be defined, to instill guilt, which we don't need, then to feel better we confess to someone we don't know.
How do we even know we are forgiven?
yes Biden and Pelosi are both catholic also as many democrats are

Oh I was brainwashed into catholism when I came into this world, and went thru the confessional scene, I made up sins just to go
to confession and then get communion on Sunday.....I'm, just about a non believer at this time. I vowed never to step foot into
a confession box once I woke up.

Pelosi and Biden, two major hypocrites and I could go on but I'm so tired of them.

Oh I was brainwashed into catholism when I came into this world, and went thru the confessional scene, I made up sins just to go
to confession and then get communion on Sunday.....I'm, just about a non believer at this time. I vowed never to step foot into
a confession box once I woke up.

Pelosi and Biden, two major hypocrites and I could go on but I'm so tired of them.
I agree about joe and pelosi.
As for believing in god you do not have to follow any religion and you do not have to believe. Its up to each person to believe what they want . Not the government or any religious group.

I agree about joe and pelosi.
As for believing in god you do not have to follow any religion and you do not have to believe. Its up to each person to believe what they want . Not the government or any religious group.
Absolutely, there was once the separation of church and state, and where has all that gone. As for a god, waiting for someone to come to me and say they know of one. Hasn't happened....

Absolutely, there was once the separation of church and state, and where has all that gone. As for a god, waiting for someone to come to me and say they know of one. Hasn't happened....
Stats say the majority of godbotherers are republican so that cancels that out.
The rvw thing was driven purely by godbotherers. Biden and Pelosi paid no part in it.

never heard the word, don't tell me, I don't care. And you are nuttier than a fruit cake.

Werbung:
Back