Let's look at the smartest man Joe Biden knows number 53

the annoying thing

Clearly you can see why Joe calls him the smartest man he knows as Hunter has displayed that so many times. Joe must be amazed at Hunter IQ levels and his common sense and his morals and ethic expecislly in regard to his daughter he's met and want to deny her the Biden name.
Screenshot_20230726-155116.webp
Screenshot_20230726-155054.webp

Werbung:
Intelligence and behavior are not always related.
Nicolai Tesla comes to mind.
Henry Ford was in many ways a genius, but he was a deluded antisemite and his Fordlandia rubber plantation was a financial disaster.

I do not know Hunter Biden. I see nothing wrong with Joe Biden showing love and respect for his son.

Intelligence and behavior are not always related.
Nicolai Tesla comes to mind.
Henry Ford was in many ways a genius, but he was a deluded antisemite and his Fordlandia rubber plantation was a financial disaster.

I do not know Hunter Biden. I see nothing wrong with Joe Biden showing love and respect for his son.
And how is having his crack head felon perverted con man son in white house meeting is showing respect sand love . Seems to me it shows disrespect for the people and lack of integrity and ethics to me.

You think about impressing little kids? Lol
Creepy
Yes the smartest man Joe Biden knows is his son. And now advisor . yep he's got tons of experience deal with con men and commies dopers hookers and Russian drug dealers and now convicted felon.
I guess he may be the smartest man joe knows if joe knows a lot of idiots like you

Yes the smartest man Joe Biden knows is his son. And now advisor . yep he's got tons of experience deal with con men and commies dopers hookers and Russian drug dealers and now convicted felon.
I guess he may be the smartest man joe knows if joe knows a lot of idiots like you
Glad you admit you think about impressing little kids
Seek help

Werbung:
Back