Liberal drives truck into crowd of pro choice activist

the annoying thing

I was hoping this wouldn't happen but clearly nut job liberals cant act right .And with chuck the Smuck and mad maxi encouraging violence t would happen .

They really are mentally ill and more like a cult of killers and perverts racist and anti Americans .

Werbung:
you sound mentally ill with your obsessions. you support trump, the biggest anti-american president ever

"She described the truck driver as "a gray-haired white male dude, probably in his 50s or 60s."

hateful anti-american pro-abortion person tried to kill peaceful protesters. typical.

moron logic: "it must have been a liberal driving into pro-choice protesters".
hahahahah
hahahah

I was hoping this wouldn't happen but clearly nut job liberals cant act right .And with chuck the Smuck and mad maxi encouraging violence t would happen .

They really are mentally ill and more like a cult of killers and perverts racist and anti Americans .
The truth is, which you have obviously lied about again, there is no reference to the driver being a liberal.
On another site his plates were checked and the owner was found to be a registered republican and a member of the nra.

Theres a continuing pattern of your lying and silly accusations. Its needs addressing soon.

But I remind you the guy who drove into crowd at Jacksonville. He admitted to being a republican and did it to kill democrats. But you must have conveniently forgotten that. Trump had to make a grovelling apology because he called the KKK "good guys".

Let that sink in. You are so easy to pick off. Its like taking wheat from blind chickens.

The truth is, which you have obviously lied about again, there is no reference to the driver being a liberal.
On another site his plates were checked and the owner was found to be a registered republican and a member of the nra.

Theres a continuing pattern of your lying and silly accusations. Its needs addressing soon.

But I remind you the guy who drove into crowd at Jacksonville. He admitted to being a republican and did it to kill democrats. But you must have conveniently forgotten that. Trump had to make a grovelling apology because he called the KKK "good guys".

Let that sink in. You are so easy to pick off. Its like taking wheat from blind chicken
Boris the blind you don't even comprehend the fact your not able to see it or understand how but I set up up with this post and my comments .
I tested your comprehensive ability's and you failed. As I said before you need to read the art of war.
Like a magician I lured your attention to what I said and you took the bait hook lone and sinker even with a big neon sign saying its a trap meat head.

Boris the blind you don't even comprehend the fact your not able to see it or understand how but I set up up with this post and my comments .
I tested your comprehensive ability's and you failed. As I said before you need to read the art of war.
Like a magician I lured your attention to what I said and you took the bait hook lone and sinker even with a big neon sign saying its a trap meat head.
I proved you wrong but it was me who took the bait???
You were caught posting rubbish and gave me the opportunity to take the mickey out of you again. You never learn.

You couldn't put pressure behind a fart.

only a moron would claim a liberal drove a truck into pro-choice protesters without solid proof, since it doesn't make sense otherwise. duh. lol

Werbung:
only a moron would claim a liberal drove a truck into pro-choice protesters without solid proof, since it doesn't make sense otherwise. duh. lol
Notice how he never replied admitting his lie? They never do when cornered.

Hes on the ropes now. In fact, give him a little more rope. He'll eventually crumble.

Back