Killer liberal runs into crowd of anti abortion protesters

the annoying thing

I was hoping this wouldn't happen , but I knew radical liberal nut cakes wouldn't take long to start hurting or killing people .Liberals trying to kill people for thier right to kill baby's . Democrat logic is sick and perverted.
I hope its the end of it but I doubt it. Already police are having to use tear gas on protesters attacking building . But I doubt it . I think it will happen more , it seems to be the liberal way.

But with leaders like Chuck Schumer and mas maxi encouraging violence it was bound to happen . They should be jailed . Kinda funnty they are doing what democrats claimed trump did on Jan 6 yet its OK for them .
Liberals are dumb as hell nothing has really changed except your own state now decided what the law is . If the pin heads cant get a abortion in their state all they need to do is drive to another state. If you don like your states laws vote people in that will change your laws its that simple . They cant stand how the system works over and over again liberals urn to violence to try and affect a change that hey like regardless of the courts or laws . Whats next riots do they can molest the underage or commit bestiality ?

Werbung:
"She described the truck driver as "a gray-haired white male dude, probably in his 50s or 60s."

typical american trump supporter. trying to kill peaceful protesters.

moron logic: "it must have been a liberal driving into pro-choice protesters".
hahahahah
hahahah

"She described the truck driver as "a gray-haired white male dude, probably in his 50s or 60s."

typical american trump supporter. trying to kill peaceful protesters.
O yes clearly a trump supporter trying to kill anti abortion protesters. He was also a mormon Im sure. Just like joe blame it on some one else . you master has trained you well.

only a moron would claim a liberal would attack pro-choice protesters without proof. lol.

but a trump supporter would be more likely. duh.

"your" wrong again. lol.
The hypocrisy of you relying on a grammar mistake as your defence.
I'll keep that in mind. I'll wait.

Back to the topic, you have no evidence he was a liberal and told more lies.
Caught again son. Keep going.

Werbung:
The pickup didn't have a large American Flag flying from the box, so it had be be a liberal?
Maybe the MAGA driver was somehow smart enough to leave the flag at home to disguise himself as a non-trumper.

Back