Liberals; The Alpha/Intellectual-ELITES!!

Mr. Shaman

"Political, religious and sexual behaviors may be reflections of intelligence, a new study finds.

Evolutionary psychologist Satoshi Kanazawa at the the London School of Economics and Political Science correlated data on these behaviors with IQ from a large national U.S. sample and found that, on average, people who identified as liberal and atheist had higher IQs. This applied also to sexual exclusivity in men, but not in women. The findings will be published in the March 2010 issue of Social Psychology Quarterly.

The reasoning is that sexual exclusivity in men, liberalism and atheism all go against what would be expected given humans' evolutionary past. In other words, none of these traits would have benefited our early human ancestors, but higher intelligence may be associated with them.

"The adoption of some evolutionarily novel ideas makes some sense in terms of moving the species forward," said George Washington University leadership professor James Bailey, who was not involved in the study. "It also makes perfect sense that more intelligent people -- people with, sort of, more intellectual firepower -- are likely to be the ones to do that."

Religion, the current theory goes, did not help people survive or reproduce necessarily, but goes along the lines of helping people to be paranoid, Kanazawa said. Assuming that, for example, a noise in the distance is a signal of a threat helped early humans to prepare in case of danger.

"It helps life to be paranoid, and because humans are paranoid, they become more religious, and they see the hands of God everywhere," Kanazawa said."

"Historically, anything that's new and different can be seen as a threat in terms of the religious beliefs; almost all religious systems are about permanence," he noted.

The study found that young adults who said they were "very conservative" had an average adolescent IQ of 95, whereas those who said they were "very liberal" averaged 106."

devolutionnew.jpg

Werbung:
And I always thought liberals had just never matured out of that petulant teenage phase where they think their parents are stupid and don't understand anything.

LOL. then why the hell do you need the government to provide for you? Why do you liberals need me to share the wealth? Why do you disdain people with money when your higher intelligence tells you that it has always taken money to survive and it's not a sin to prosper from ones efforts? Politically, the minorities in this country are very liberal. Why can't you get it for yourself? The opportunity was handed to you on a silver platter for 40 years. If you libs were so gifted, you would realize that the potential to grasp concept quickly and potentially "achieve", as measured with an IQ test, doesn't do any good if you sit on your ass and complain about pot not being legal, or the past, or freepers, while not accepting any blame for your own predicament in life, or........Man, it could just go on and on couldn't it......

Such a clownfish.....

LOL. then why the hell do you need the government to provide for you?
You mean...the way the health-insurance-industry does??

:rolleyes:
"Seniors in this Sun Belt retirement haven and across the country revel in the free perks that private insurance companies bundle with legally mandated benefits to entice people 65 and older to forgo traditional Medicare and sign up for private Medicare Advantage policies.

The trouble is, the extra benefits are not exactly free; they are subsidized by the government. And some of the plans pass their costs on to seniors, who pay higher co-pays and additional fees to get care.

Medicare Advantage was established in the 1970s (under a different name) when private insurers convinced Congress that they could deliver care at lower costs than Medicare. The program blossomed in the late 1990s when Congress bolstered it with millions in additional federal subsidies to for-profit HMOs. It has proven popular among younger, active seniors who had managed-care plans as workers, and about a quarter of Medicare's 45 million beneficiaries are enrolled.

Many private plans require no additional monthly premiums, yet the government pays an average of $849.90 in monthly subsidies to insurance companies for a person on Medicare Advantage, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation. That is about 14 percent more than the government spends on people with standard Medicare, according to the nonpartisan Medicare Payment Advisory Commission."
Ya' surely don't hear the health-insurance-industry complaining about getting the government outta health-care.

LOL. then why the hell do you need the government to provide for you?
You mean...the way the health-insurance-industry does??

Hmmmm.. wanna try generations of welfare? Of course I'm sure studies that come up with data that you don't like are all religious conservative lies.

We believe that the federal government is responsible and obligated to give every person employment or a guaranteed income
Lol.

WE WANT COMPLETELY FREE HEALTH CARE FOR ALL BLACK AND OPPRESSED PEOPLE. We believe that the government must provide, free of charge, for the people, health facilities which will not only treat our illnesses, most of which have come about as a result of our oppression, but which will also develop preventive medical programs to guarantee our future survival. We believe that mass health education and research programs must be developed to give all Black and oppressed people access to advanced scientific and medical information, so we may provide our selves with proper medical attention and care.

For those of you who don't know, the last two quotes are from the "black panther" credo that Shaman and his ilk follow like...well... a Bible.

I guess that means mommy has to be able to read Shaman, or would you like to aver that certain types can't comprehend words or that those words aren't available to certain types?

Are you aware that I.Q. tests are given at a very early age? Of course one is assuming that you EVER received formal schooling. Wanna ascertain that liberal 7 years olds are politically savvy?

This applied also to sexual exclusivity in men.
Tiger Woods must be the stupidest man alive. Lol.

See Shaman run from truth. See Shaman pull the "well these guys did this so it negates what somone I relate to did", coward routine. However, pity doesn't equate with respect. Is that Okey Dokey?

Tell us again about the political intellect of liberal children aged 7. Lol.

Bring it on Shaman. Every argument you make about ANYTHING can come back on you. You make it too easy, and I actually get embarrassed for you because you apparently don't know what is/has been going on in your own society FOREVER. I understand that it's a hard pill to swallow. It's so much easier to blame it on everyone else.

See Shaman run from truth. See Shaman pull the "well these guys did this so it negates what somone I relate to did", coward routine.
....As if me arguing with (previously-demonstrated) White-trash is gonna us anywhere.....

Werbung:
Back