Little black riding hood claims illegal immigration down 90 percent under Biden

the annoying thing

Werbung:

WOW talk about whoppers .I'm surprised she didn't choke to death trying to say that . I wonder how many believe that one 100 percent .
That reminds me of when Trump said the virus would disappear overnight and they believed him.

little black riding hood? another closet racist exposed. lol.

republicans are such amusing morons. the incessant need to invent stupid nicknames is funny.

WOW talk about whoppers .I'm surprised she didn't choke to death trying to say that . I wonder how many believe that one 100 percent .
Only Team Blue morons. As this thread demonstrates, they can't defend her so they just go straight to whataboutism.

Only Team Blue morons. As this thread demonstrates, they can't defend her so they just go straight to whataboutism.
We don't have to defend her anymore than trumps Huckabee wasnt defended by you.

It wouldn't matter what she said you naturally disagree. It's in your DNA. But when the first person died in Washington state of the virus and Trump said it's all under control, you bought it like it was in a special at Walmart and never uttered a word of lying.
Have another cheap shot.

It is hilarious how these losers can't even address the issue. They actually enjoy being lied to by the black lesbian. Must be a fetish.

It is hilarious how these losers can't even address the issue. They actually enjoy being lied to by the black lesbian. Must be a fetish.
I said earlier how you were deathly silent under Trump and his lies. 30000 of them in fact. Yet now we're the hypocrites???

Give me a break sucker. You're not even in the hunt.

black lesbian? another racist who can't stop talking about skin color when it doesn't matter.
is racism a fetish when its about a black lesbian? lol

Werbung:
Back