LOL! Joe the Plumber won’t run for office: God says NO

Werbung:
also white house senate house....60 seats in senate....you can say you did not get your butt kicked...but fact is you have no more power :)

365 electoral to 173

votes
69,456,897 Obama
59,934,814 McCain

so yes it was close..if 10,000,000 votes is close

in congress

there was a major case of butt kicking. You are 100% right there!

Just like 1994 but then it was your butt that got kicked.

I am hoping in 2010 you keep a majority. If you lose that and republicans vote with obama it wont look good for republicans in 2012. I would rather see the big shake up happen then.

"also white house senate house....60 seats in senate....you can say you did not get your butt kicked...but fact is you have no more power" -- Pocketfullofshat

I'm a Capitalist, Libertarian, Conservative... We haven't had any power in more than a century. Big Government Statism won, I'll give you that... Now you can cheer on the Welfare State as the Progressives build and empower Big Brother to protect you from yourself and usher in the Nanny State utopia of the Progressive world of next Tuesday.

All they ask for in return is your liberty and to leave you with insurmountable debt.

votes
69,456,897 Obama
59,934,814 McCain

so yes it was close..if 10,000,000 votes is close -- Bullshatonparade

You're such a Democrat stooge... Why do you even bother pretending to be an Indy?

Way to leave us Libertarians out of the number of people who voted against your messiah...

Now that you guys have all that power... How soon can we expect the earth to begin cooling, the sea levels to begin dropping and an exit strategy for Afghanistan? ...Or are you just going to continue to bailout failing industries, nationalize corporations and pass massive economy crushing pork filled bills - without so much as reading them - while paying for all of it by printing money and levying crippling taxes on the population?

"also white house senate house....60 seats in senate....you can say you did not get your butt kicked...but fact is you have no more power" -- Pocketfullofshat

I'm a Capitalist, Libertarian, Conservative... We haven't had any power in more than a century. Big Government Statism won, I'll give you that... Now you can cheer on the Welfare State as the Progressives build and empower Big Brother to protect you from yourself and usher in the Nanny State utopia of the Progressive world of next Tuesday.

All they ask for in return is your liberty and to leave you with insurmountable debt.

votes
69,456,897 Obama
59,934,814 McCain

so yes it was close..if 10,000,000 votes is close -- Bullshatonparade

You're such a Democrat stooge... Why do you even bother pretending to be an Indy?

Way to leave us Libertarians out of the number of people who voted against your messiah...

Obama's popular vote margin was the largest EVER by a non-incumbent and the sixth largest of all time.

Sure you're in denial, I probably would be too were the situation reversed..but bottom line, you got your butts kicked and it couldn't have happened to more deserving bunch.

1972 Nixon ........17,995,488
1964 Johnson......17,951,287
1984 Reagan.......16,678,120
1936 Roosevelt ...11,070,786
1956 Eisenhower...9,551,152
2008 Obama.......9,522,083
1980 Reagan........8,423,115
1996 Clinton.........8,201,370
1924 Coolidge.......7,377,547
1988 Bush............7,077,121

you got your butts kicked and it couldn't have happened to more deserving bunch.
Once again... I am a Capitalist, Libertarian, Conservative, there's not been such a candidate in power for more than a century. I couldn't bring myself to vote for McCain, I voted Libertarian once again. Who did you think my "bunch" was anyway? Oh that's right... Your a prog... anyone who's not a prog is automatically part of the Republican party in your delusional world.

Furthermore, you think that all conservatives, besides being fascists :rolleyes:, dutifully vote straight Republican on every ballot.

Psst, hey genius... 40% of the country is conservative and you can find us represented in all three major parties. So bash away on conservatives all you like, you'll only drive away the conservative blue dogs of the Democrat party.

If there is a God, I would presume he's a fan of choosing our leaders in a democratic fashion. Well, you and the rest of your crowd got your butts kicked... so quit whining.

There is no reason to believe that G-d requires leaders be elected democratically. As for getting our butts kicked, maybe you missed it but you got your butt kicked too. You do realize that the $10 Trillion in national debt Obama racked up will have to be paid back by YOU as well as the rest of us? In short the entire nation lost this election.

If anyone is whining here, it's you. While you pretend to have "won" something, you complain constantly about everyone else. In short, you are a bigot as usual.

The voter turnout was the largest EVER! Our population is the largest EVER! Such irrelevant facts are just tripe so you can pretend like 48% of America didn't vote against your messiah.

True nader and the Green party canadit also got quite a few...

At least Obama got 52%...when was the last time the republicans actuly broke Bush did not even win popular vote to get into office let alone more then 50%

You lost bad, deal

in congress

there was a major case of butt kicking. You are 100% right there!

Just like 1994 but then it was your butt that got kicked.

I am hoping in 2010 you keep a majority. If you lose that and republicans vote with obama it wont look good for republicans in 2012. I would rather see the big shake up happen then.

well since my party has had one person in the Senate ever, yes, we lost ...I did not vote for any Dems in 1994, 1998, 2000

In an interview with WorldNutz Daily Mensa candidate Joe the plumber revealed that he had a one on one with God and he was told not to run for public office...at least not at this time.
Yesterday, I was listening to Porky Limbaugh....and, he suggested he'd never run for public-office, because the librul-media would pull-out all-the-stops to destroy any such candidacy.

I'm thinkin'....besides the fact he'd get VAPORIZED in any debates (without benefit of a "screener")....he'd (eventually) get outted....and, there would be questions about his sex-tours.

I think he deserves an opportunity to defend himself!! ;)

I think we need to start a national-effort to Draft Rush Limbaugh for a 2012 Run At The Presidency.....you know, to give him the opportunity to address his critics!!

:D

maybe your bible does not say help the poor, or anything...just says lower taxes...but I dont think thats the normal one.
just accept you dont like him, and thats realy all you have here.

Of course the bible says help the poor, out of the goodness of your heart!

We should help the poor, visit the imprisoned, clothe the naked exc. But, not because our government decided it for us. But because we have felt compassion and reached out to others out of the goodness of our hearts.

But you are right, I don't like obama. Though I don’t think it’s a bad thing if he thinks he is doing "the Lords work" or if he lets his picture be taken with crosses.

I am just pointing out it bothers the left if anyone on the right prays or has a picture taken in a religious way and they give a pass to their own.

I once counted how many times Bill Clinton talked about God/Jesus. He did it far more times than Bush ever did but no one said a peep about it. When ever Bush would a huge deal was made about it even though he never did it nearly as many times as the president before him did.

obama has spoken of God, Religion, Faith, Jesus exc. more times publicly than Sarah Palin and Joe the Plumber ever did. And though I have not counted it, Ill bet more or close to than even President Bush did.

The left never notices or mentions when obama or other left leaning politicians does it but we get these silly threads when ever its about a republican.

That is the only point I am trying to make.

I actually hope obama prays and listens to God and I don’t see an issue with it, but then again I don’t see an issue when a Republican does it either.

Werbung:
Of course the bible says help the poor, out of the goodness of your heart!

We should help the poor, visit the imprisoned, clothe the naked exc. But, not because our government decided it for us. But because we have felt compassion and reached out to others out of the goodness of our hearts.

But you are right, I don't like obama. Though I don’t think it’s a bad thing if he thinks he is doing "the Lords work" or if he lets his picture be taken with crosses.

I am just pointing out it bothers the left if anyone on the right prays or has a picture taken in a religious way and they give a pass to their own.

I once counted how many times Bill Clinton talked about God/Jesus. He did it far more times than Bush ever did but no one said a peep about it. When ever Bush would a huge deal was made about it even though he never did it nearly as many times as the president before him did.

obama has spoken of God, Religion, Faith, Jesus exc. more times publicly than Sarah Palin and Joe the Plumber ever did. And though I have not counted it, Ill bet more or close to than even President Bush did.

The left never notices or mentions when obama or other left leaning politicians does it but we get these silly threads when ever its about a republican.

That is the only point I am trying to make.

I actually hope obama prays and listens to God and I don’t see an issue with it, but then again I don’t see an issue when a Republican does it either.

I care when People like Bush basicly say I am going to war with Iraq becuse God Told me to....thats a scary thought. 4000 plus Americans are dead, 100,000+ easy iraqis are dead.....I would rather it was based on good intel, or becuse of a real threat....the phrase God Told me to in a case like that,shows how you end up in wars based on lies and bad intel.

Back