Long history of leftist corruption in the US

In fact, here is the proof you are a liar. So piss off and don't return unless you know what your talking about.

The question raised by your source =

Why couldn't this "thing" create this system and with it all of the characteristics, rules and properties that would give rise to Evolution, Natural Selection and all of the other observations of the properties of this system that we refer to as science? In essence, why isn't Evolution, Natural Selection and all other aspects of the universe the creation of "it."
I respectfully and humbly submit this question for your consideration. It is not my intent to prove or disprove anything. I only seek real truth and knowledge.
Kind Regards

There is no need for secularists to keep searching for some unknown designer since God clearly proves to us that he is the only intelligent designer who could have created life from non-life.

Werbung:
The question raised by your source =

Why couldn't this "thing" create this system and with it all of the characteristics, rules and properties that would give rise to Evolution, Natural Selection and all of the other observations of the properties of this system that we refer to as science?
The question is wrong.
Evolution etc, is not science by name which is what the question implies.
It was through science discoveries and physics that it was revealed. Science discovers what isalreafy there.
In essence, why isn't Evolution, Natural Selection and all other aspects of the universe the creation of "it."
How can it be.
I respectfully and humbly submit this question for your consideration. It is not my intent to prove or disprove anything. I only seek real truth and knowledge.
Kind Regards

There is no need for secularists to keep searching for some unknown designer since God clearly proves to us that he is the only intelligent designer who could have created life from non-life.
God has proven nothing be sure it doesn't exist. Everything in the universe is explained without god.
Evolution is the opposite of creation and is a proven fact. How life started is down to a possible scenario etc but not complete. In those advances it's impossible for a god to do it because there's no evidence.

So don't issue me with your ridiculous final assumptions about your silly god as if it should close the debate and I should concede.
You believe that shit if you want but eventually you will accept you're wrong.

What's your view on who did the notes when god spoke to Adam? You deliberately didn't answer that. Seems you don't have an answer because it didn't happen, idiot. None of it did.

God has proven nothing be sure it doesn't exist. Everything in the universe is explained without god.

Atheist: Everything in the universe is explained by God.
Skeptic: Then how did matter originate from non-matter?
Atheist: That's easy. Matter came from a collection of gasses that did not matter and resulted in an explosion, the cause of which does not matter.

Atheist: Everything in the universe is explained by God.
There's not one atheist on earth would've ever said that. How dumb are you?
Skeptic: Then how did matter originate from non-matter?
Atheist: That's easy. Matter came from a collection of gasses that did not matter and resulted in an explosion, the cause of which does not matter.
How ridiculous and ignorant. You are desperate to press your point while simultaneously making a complete idiot of yourself.

For the sake of furthering the debate, don't post rubbish because you think it is point scoring.
You're mentally ill and the next post will show it again.

The big mouths on here who bellow about hunter should be in a rehabilitation facility for hypocrisy.
I am amazed that the democrat party has so strongly united to protect Hunter Biden from criminal prosecution for committing crimes the left venomously condemns republicans for committing.

I am amazed that the democrat party has so strongly united to protect Hunter Biden from criminal prosecution for committing crimes the left venomously condemns republicans for committing.
That's because it's true idiot.

How old are you?
What's you schooling and education?

That's because it's true idiot.

How old are you?
What's you schooling and education?
I learned enough in school to read that the FBI seized Hunter Biden's laptop before the 2020 election and created the false narrative that those who had accessed the laptop before the FBI took control of it and alluded to some damaging revelations on the laptop were lying. It turned out the FBI and MSM lied about the laptop, presumably to protect Joe Biden in the 2020 election.

I learned enough in school to read that the FBI seized Hunter Biden's laptop before the 2020 election and created the false narrative that those who had accessed the laptop before the FBI took control of it and alluded to some damaging revelations on the laptop were lying. It turned out the FBI and MSM lied about the laptop, presumably to protect Joe Biden in the 2020 election.

And who accessed it before they did? You should have learnt that at school also. You seem to imply MSN had some skullduggery.

And who accessed it before they did? You should have learnt that at school also. You seem to imply MSN had some skullduggery.
Several individuals had access to Hunter's laptop before the FBI took control of it to keep the info from leaking to the public. I believe Rudy Giuliani was one of many who viewed some of what was stored on the laptop.

Werbung:
Several individuals had access to Hunter's laptop before the FBI took control of it to keep the info from leaking to the public.
So you have no evidence of anything. Got it.
I believe Rudy Giuliani was one of many who viewed some of what was stored on the laptop.
You believe???You also believe there's a god and we know thats bullshit.

If Giuliani did access it, which is highly unlikely, why would he tamper with it to do his opposition a favour.

If he did view it, what damage would a viewing cause to anyone?
You've opened that big lying Christian mouth again and look silly. Try again.

Back