Looks like Joe and Hoe are about to break another record of most perverts hired . Way to go hoe and Joe.

the annoying thing

Yes Joe and hoe will hire as many as he can to help spread his plans to make America the home of illegals and perverts.

Werbung:

Yes Joe and hoe will hire as many as he can to help spread his plans to make America the home of illegals and perverts.

you morons sure obsess about perverts.

how many perverts were hired by each president? surely you must know to make the claim you did. lol

Wrong again o greatest of the under achievers. No one here is obsessed ,I do not trust china or russia or Iran but because I do not like them is no indication I would be obsessed with any of them . JUst do not like them and I do not have to either lug nut .

Wrong again o greatest of the under achievers. No one here is obsessed ,I do not trust china or russia or Iran but because I do not like them is no indication I would be obsessed with any of them . JUst do not like them and I do not have to either lug nut .
Sure you obsess about them. Your posts prove it lol
How many times did you post the picture of the energy dept person? Not that I was counting but if I was I would have lpst count
Not to mention how many times you have posted the word pervert lol

Werbung:
Lol the search function finds literally hundreds of posts by you talking about perverts. Given this website is supposed to be about politics, that is obsession

Back