Ma Nature vs. The Least Educated

preacherSm[1].webp Secularists are determined to reject any scientific evidence that disproves their anti-God scientific speculations because of their anti-Jesus bias.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

.....And, all-of-this impacts you, HOW, again?????
Ya' gotta quit using your excuse (of trying to save everyone-else)....as camouflage for your own laziness about putting-together a life o' your own.

Werbung:
"The first widespread heat wave for the western United States is building and will last through the end of the week. AccuWeather meteorologists warn that heat and dryness will boost the risk of wildfires in some situations.

The combination of a bulge in the jet stream, high pressure building at most levels of the atmosphere and a storm offshore of California will allow the heat to build without any shower or thunderstorm activity in much of the West."

You have posted this before, science *****, but are back to look stupid again lol
It proves nothing except how desperate you are
Are both at the same tide? Same moon? Same wind?
What is the scale?
God you are a science ***** lol
The seas are not rising at global warming speculative alarmist rates in spite of stupid claims to the contrary.

"The first widespread heat wave for the western United States is building and will last through the end of the week. AccuWeather meteorologists warn that heat and dryness will boost the risk of wildfires in some situations.

The combination of a bulge in the jet stream, high pressure building at most levels of the atmosphere and a storm offshore of California will allow the heat to build without any shower or thunderstorm activity in much of the West."

Nearly 85 percent* of wildland fires in the United States are caused by humans. Human-caused fires result from campfires left unattended, the burning of debris, equipment use and malfunctions, negligently discarded cigarettes, and intentional acts of arson. Lightning is one of the two natural causes of fires.

The seas are not rising at global warming speculative alarmist rates in spite of stupid claims to the contrary.

so you can' address any of the points in my post. lol.
you are a science *****.

what rates do "alarmists" claim they are rising? what rate are they rising?

i dont think you'll address those questions either, since you are a science *****.

so you can' address any of the points in my post. lol.
you are a science *****.

what rates do "alarmists" claim they are rising? what rate are they rising?

i dont think you'll address those questions either, since you are a science *****.
1717540536857.webp

gettyimages-2157367252[1].webp

4-13 Inches Of Hoax, Down Rono's Way!!!!
June 13, 2024
"Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has declared an emergency for Broward, Collier, Lee, Miami-Dade and Sarasota counties after dangerous flooding immobilized the operations of critical infrastructure on Wednesday, including major interstates, roadways, schools and airports."
WHEREAS, as Governor of Florida, I am responsible to meet the dangers presented to Florida and its people by this emergency.

Ya' say you're considering a Florida Va Ca??
SERIOUSLY???!!!!!
fainting-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Last edited:
Werbung:
Back