major citys who de funded the police

Werbung:
lol Chicago Los Angles NYC Oakland san fran Detroit Portland Baltimore , I have been to all of them but Portland and they are all shit holes

they are all cities with amenities that cities have that places that aren't cities don't have. duh.

you don't like to live in them? "wow", that sure "proves" that dems think cities are "shit holes" and "like" to live in them.

hahahaha

you're so stupid.

they are all cities with amenities that cities have that places that aren't cities don't have. duh.

you don't like to live in them? "wow", that sure "proves" that dems think cities are "shit holes" and "like" to live in them.

hahahaha

you're so stupid.
you dont like the truth yet you claim to be the truth expert how funny

hahahaha

you're so stupid.
Thats not what I said now is it
I said i have been to all.of them but portland learn to read bevis

Thats not what I said now is it
I said i have been to all.of them but portland learn to read bevis

i read just fine. yu should try thinking, moron. lol

you said dems like to live in shit hole cities and your "proof" was that you didn't like those cities. lol

Now we have to look and see how that worked out for them and crime .
This article uses Austin as its primary example, showing how the police budget was cut by about 1/3 after 2020. Let's see how they did in 2021...

They went from 44 homicides in 2020 to 89 in 2021. Whoops!

A deadly year: City of Austin sets a new record for murders in 2021​

This article uses Austin as its primary example, showing how the police budget was cut by about 1/3 after 2020. Let's see how they did in 2021...

They went from 44 homicides in 2020 to 89 in 2021. Whoops!

A deadly year: City of Austin sets a new record for murders in 2021​

All democrat citys who de funded had more problems with crime, look at how bad it got In Seattle ,

All democrat citys who de funded had more problems with crime, look at how bad it got In Seattle ,

So are we to believe that increasing the police will stop crime? Is there evidence of that? More coppers would ensure a police state wouldn't it? You never thought of that?
Thats odd. You know everything else.

So are we to believe that increasing the police will stop crime? Is there evidence of that? More coppers would ensure a police state wouldn't it? You never thought of that?
Thats odd. You know everything else.
YES WHEN THE STUPIDTY OF DEMOCRATS RESULT IN SO MANY COPS BEING CANNED AND YOU CANT EVEN INVESTIGATE CRIMES SUCH AS RAPE , REALLY SHOWS WHAT DEMOCRATS THINK OF WOMEN , BUT DEMOCRATS WERE ALWAYS WERE ON THE SIDE OF PERVERTS AND CRIMINALS. THE MOVEMENT STARTED IN THE 60S WITH RADICALS AND BLM IS PUSHING IT BIG TIME .
Then of course you have the criminals lets say the who burn churches or drugs or do rapes molest kids or robbery who want it de funded so they can stay out of jail

Last edited:
Werbung:
YES WHEN THE STUPIDTY OF DEMOCRATS RESULT IN SO MANY COPS BEING CANNED AND YOU CANT EVEN INVESTIGATE CRIMES SUCH AS RAPE , REALLY SHOWS WHAT DEMOCRATS THINK OF WOMEN , BUT DEMOCRATS WERE ALWAYS WERE ON THE SIDE OF PERVERTS AND CRIMINALS. THE MOVEMENT STARTED IN THE 60S WITH RADICALS AND BLM IS PUSHING IT BIG TIME .
Then of course you have the criminals lets say the who burn churches or drugs or do rapes molest kids or robbery who want it de funded so they can stay out of jail
I'll have to get back to you later.
I've just won a contract to burn 6 churches in the south and a retirement village in florida. It should be easy. The place is full of senile old farts who wouldn't know if their ass was on fire.

Back