Majority think Biden was involved in sons business

where did I say I hate god? I said if he's exactly as you portray him, he's stupid, for example, being against homosexuality while making gays. that's stupid.
I would not call you a humble person who imperiously presumes to sit in judgment of God.

Werbung:
I would not call you a humble person who imperiously presumes to sit in judgment of God.

i don't care if you think i'm humble or not. lol.
i just evaluate the evidence.

frankly, i don't think the christian god is how the bible says god is, i think a bunch of straight men wrote the bible and put their biases in a book so they could point to it and be in charge. The bible just doesn't make a lot of sense if there truly is this god sitting there who inspired it literally. if there is a god, he's not stupid like the bible would indicate he is.

i don't care if you think i'm humble or not. lol.
i just evaluate the evidence.

frankly, i don't think the christian god is how the bible says god is, i think a bunch of straight men wrote the bible and put their biases in a book so they could point to it and be in charge. The bible just doesn't make a lot of sense if there truly is this god sitting there who inspired it literally. if there is a god, he's not stupid like the bible would indicate he is.
You should be aware that your thoughts will get you in serious trouble if your thoughts cause you to disrespect your Creator and Judge.

Werbung:
You should be aware that your thoughts will get you in serious trouble if your thoughts cause you to disrespect your Creator and Judge.

well, if god exists and is like he is described in the bible, maybe so.

but your arrogance trying to speak for him will do the same to you.

Back