Dooms day for the Bidens?????

the annoying thing

Depending on what information the FBI has and how factual this all is it could e dooms day for Biden and clan.
I have spoken out time and time again here about joes' connection to his son hunter, from getting money from Russia and China to joes possible involvement and influence peddling and cover ups and joe lying. Now if the democrats fail to keep a majority in the house and senate you will almost for sure see hunter put in jail where he will make new friends and joe kicked out of office..

Werbung:
HERES A e mail
New York Post reported last year. Hunter reportedly described Magnani as “a close family friend” in an email sent to an aide of then-Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx.

“I want you at the plane when the VP lands with your Mom and Dad and you completely ignore me,” Hunter e-mailed Aleman Magnani, adding, “I have brought every single person you have ever asked me to bring to the F’ing White House and the Vice President’s house and the inauguration and then you go completely silent.”

I also saw a vid on fox today that had one of hunters business partner's saying he had met joe and done business with him. Joe claims he didn't know any of hunters partners but its looking like joe may have gotten some cash from the russian billionaire he refuses to sanction and from China also .

its all going to break loose after the first of the year

Depending on what information the FBI has and how factual this all is it could e dooms day for Biden and clan.
No. They will be afforded the same justice system as Trump is currently.
I have spoken out time and time again here about joes' connection to his son hunter, from getting money from Russia and China to joes possible involvement and influence peddling and cover ups and joe lying.
You certainly have and were yet to see evidence. But I do notice you never mention the billions Harris got from the Saudis. Not a sceric of the evidence from anywhere to prove it didn't happen. Like your rumours of Joe and hunter.
Now if the democrats fail to keep a majority in the house and senate you will almost for sure see hunter put in jail where he will make new friends and joe kicked out of office..
No again idiot. He must be proven to have committed a crime that is worthy of a jail sentence. Your hope for revenge isn't good enough for the justice system.

Joe will not be kicked out of office even if his son goes to jail. That is not how the system works.

Again, that's just revenge wishes from you because Trump has been caught red handed.

We spoke before about your silly ratbag hate filled statements and you haven't learnt a thing.

Yes biden will more then likely be impeached and and Im sure hunter will be charged.
Of course the house has to change hands because his fellow democrats will cover up for him if in power.

Werbung:
I am curious if the 5 million loan the Bidens got interest free and not required to pay it back from the Chinese communist party ties into this also, bet it will .

Back