Did hunter Biden sell classified information ? Looks like he offered to .

Werbung:
I dont have him convicted but I do think hes a conn man and when people are hooked on crack will do anything and are not rational . Lets face it when there is smoke there is usually fire . Yep the answer to this puzzle may never be solved but when you start putting the pieces together you sure can get a pretty good ideal of what happened
It's not illegal to be a con man. Look at Trump.
It's not illegal to be a crack head but I suspect that time is gone.

But you're very good at assumptions about democrats and never about republicans. Why is that?

But you're very good at assumptions about democrats and never about republicans. Why is that?
If you look at the answer. I gave on a reply to another of your posts i said trump had some shady business deals in the past.
But business for billionaires in nyc and overseas can be a bit shady by its shear nature . but there is a difference when business hustles and selling influance or access to the big guy .No to mention actual favors for cash

If you look at the answer. I gave on a reply to another of your posts i said trump had some shady business deals in the past.
But business for billionaires in nyc and overseas can be a bit shady by its shear nature . but there is a difference when business hustles and selling influance or access to the big guy .No to mention actual favors for cash
Only shady?
The bastard is an outright thief.

You have no evidence of cash for favours.

Yes hunter is known for doing research hes a top man at it . lol Great excuse ricky retardo unlike Boris who gave a interesting post You made up a excuse that's highly unlikely just like a good little butt kisser would . Hail the great Excuse maker Ricky Retardo the great and gullible. Im sure Alcoa a huge company would hire hunter to research something lol.all top researchers have backgrounds like him and Alcoa a multi billion company would hire a crack head .
Also most researchers are not paid a flat fee odd also he had acess to joes home as he lived there and that means he course of accessed classified documents with such information , pucker up ricky

it means "of course" he accessed classified information. you have proof, moron? lol

Werbung:

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

The Donald Trump Story You’re Not Hearing About
Trump’s résumé is rife with mob connections
Just What Were Donald Trump's Ties to the Mob?
True Story of Donald Trump's Mob Ties in Fear City: New York vs. the Mafia
21 Questions For Donald Trump

Back