86 percent say Biden is to old and or senile

i question that it escapes from a black hole.
and you can't prove it does. lol.
LOL, you went to a university to do this with your life.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Werbung:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
the amusing thing is that you think that is actually an intelligent insult. lol.

the amusing thing is that you think that is actually an intelligent insult. lol.

i defend the concept that people aren't guilty until there is, you know, credible evidence they are.
that's the basis of US law, comrade.
You have done a very poor job of defending President Trump, of General Flynn who was first found guilty and then found innocent on appeal.

You have done a very poor job of defending President Trump, of General Flynn who was first found guilty and then found innocent on appeal.

why would I try to defend trump at this point since the trial hasn't even really begun in earnest (at least the criminal trials). we'll see the evidence.

why would I try to defend trump at this point since the trial hasn't even really begun in earnest (at least the criminal trials). we'll see the evidence.
I see. You claim you defend the not-yet-proven guilty, but you make an exception for Trump. That is common with leftist moralists trying to justify their double standards.

I see. You claim you defend the not-yet-proven guilty, but you make an exception for Trump. That is common with leftist moralists trying to justify their double standards.

i made no exception for trump. as i said, we'll see when the trial goes if there is credible evidence
so no, you dont see. duh

Werbung:
Back