Hunter got a few million about a week after this from CHINA

Nothing there about Joe and so called crime evidence
You must get paid by the word
Don't look to me to provide the evidence. Look to news sources willing to post the evidence, although not very many leftist members of the corrupt Democrat mob party will post unflattering facts about the Bidens.

Werbung:
Don't look to me to provide the evidence. Look to news sources willing to post the evidence, although not very many leftist members of the corrupt Democrat mob party will post unflattering facts about the Bidens.
I look to you only to provide worthless blather

Nothing there about Joe and so called crime evidence
You must get paid by the word
Yes there is something to it. Joe ws going to a political meeting with China hunter tagged along for his business . Thats not normal. He also got paid millions and if your stupid enough to think it did not influence the Chinese and joe and hunter didn't talk about his business with China on a intercortical flight that took hours your a idiot .

Yes there is something to it. Joe ws going to a political meeting with China hunter tagged along for his business . Thats not normal. He also got paid millions and if your stupid enough to think it did not influence the Chinese and joe and hunter didn't talk about his business with China on a intercortical flight that took hours your a idiot .

so in other words, all you have is speculation. lol

so in other words, all you have is speculation. lol
No that's evidence.

No its not a crime to ride to China of course.

But a jury would consider it evidence as lawyer would. Do you think a jury would say .

I have step kids and parents and I often talk business with them and am aware of what they are doing .as MOST are with their kids that they love. Would a jry find it normal for a father and son not to discuss business. Why did hunter fly on air force one for business when he should of been on a commercial flight for business not with his daddy the vp. .
Next Do you think JOE was aware of how Hunter would be perceived flying in for business on air force one as It would be reasonable to assume? Is it odd how he got millions from china and used his daddy name to do so is that r
fraud
theres more you know

No that's evidence.

No its not a crime to ride to China of course.

But a jury would consider it evidence as lawyer would. Do you think a jury would say .

I have step kids and parents and I often talk business with them and am aware of what they are doing .as MOST are with their kids that they love. Would a jry find it normal for a father and son not to discuss business. Why did hunter fly on air force one for business when he should of been on a commercial flight for business not with his daddy the vp. .
Next Do you think JOE was aware of how Hunter would be perceived flying in for business on air force one as It would be reasonable to assume? Is it odd how he got millions from china and used his daddy name to do so is that r
fraud
theres more you know

let me know when you have any credible evidence joe did anything illegal.

you keep talking about what hunter did. Idon'tcare what hunter did. Hunter isn't potus and running for potus. duh

let me know when you have any credible evidence joe did anything illegal.

you keep talking about what hunter did. Idon'tcare what hunter did. Hunter isn't potus and running for potus. duh
You just do not get Meathead there's tons of circumstantial evidence bank records emails and mad coincidence by the dozen.
Would Joe Biden lie about it of course he would he lies about everything if you noticed

You just do not get Meathead there's tons of circumstantial evidence bank records emails and mad coincidence by the dozen.
Would Joe Biden lie about it of course he would he lies about everything if you noticed
Circumstantial evidence equal right wing blather

Apparently making 22 phone calls is a crime.
Only Trump can make 100% "perfect" phone calls, of course:cautious:
The phone started ringing off the hook between Hunter and the DC switchboard right after Shokin seized property belonging to Hunter's Ukrainian sugar daddy mob boss.

It did? Proof?
You will remain ignorant until you start studying like I have been. I don't need to prove to you that you don't want to believe because I know for a fact that you cannot disprove the facts I post from reliable sources.

You will remain ignorant until you start studying like I have been. I don't need to prove to you that you don't want to believe because I know for a fact that you cannot disprove the facts I post from reliable sources.
So you have nothing
Posting nothing makes you look ignorant
Keep posting lol

Werbung:
Back