Joe Biden first box boy identified

Werbung:
Im not sure with him he was at the least neglect with the files and allowed hunters business associate handle them and hunter was trying to sell information on Russian billionaires to ALCOA . I don't think joe used file to directly benefit himself about just the same he was neglect as was pence and trump and probably many more We as a Nation need to crack down on such neglect from our elected officials .
I don't play favorites with national secrets or the law . or my morality and ethics .

right wing moron speculates and makes ASSumptions. lol

Nobody can prove Biden committed horrific crimes as long as the FBI is covering for him and Garland is locking up anyone who comes forward as an eyewitness to his crimes.

who has been "locked up" who is an "eyewitness to his crimes" ,moron? lol

who has been "locked up" who is an "eyewitness to his crimes" ,moron? lol
Roger Stone was an eyewitness to Biden's corruption in Ukraine and Garland and his corrupted justice department have arrested dozens of voter fraud whistleblowers who exposed Biden for colluding with supporters to steal the 2020 election.

Roger Stone was an eyewitness to Biden's corruption in Ukraine and Garland and his corrupted justice department have arrested dozens of voter fraud whistleblowers who exposed Biden for colluding with supporters to steal the 2020 election.
Mr Eichmann has a a preference for people who commit crimes but always denies it however his own words betray him

name the "voter fraud whistleblowers" who have been arrested for exposing the steal, moron. lol

i'm not protecting anyone, moron. lol

unless you cans show how I am?

go for it.

but you'll cowardly run away..again..as you always do.
Mr. Eichmann you always protect hunter Biden and joe I don't think your able to stop , you always make excuses for them, you blamed the classified documents on the box boy now we know who the box boy was and naturally tou make up more excuses , the ways Of Mr. Eichmann have yet again been exposed and denied , history repeats itself

Mr. Eichmann you always protect hunter Biden and joe I don't think your able to stop , you always make excuses for them, you blamed the classified documents on the box boy now we know who the box boy was and naturally tou make up more excuses , the ways Of Mr. Eichmann have yet again been exposed and denied , history repeats itself

how do I "protect" them? give specific posts.

but you won't.

because you a coward who will cowardly run away instead. lol

Werbung:
how do I "protect" them? give specific posts.

but you won't.

because you a coward who will cowardly run away instead. lol
Not running any where you know you protect them you always make excuses for them don't deny the truth it just makes you look guilty and more like the real Eichmann who denied and lied . Its what you do

Back