The Joe and Hunter scam in Mexico under investigation .

the annoying thing

Looking g bad for the wonder duo .

Odd how Hunter did business i Russia The Ukraine China and Mexico , some of the most corrupt nations in the world .

Werbung:

Looking g bad for the wonder duo .

Odd how Hunter did business i Russia The Ukraine China and Mexico , some of the most corrupt nations in the world .
Check out Trump’s foreign interests in the countries below:

Argentina | Azerbaijan | Bermuda | Brazil | Canada | China | Dominican Republic | Georgia | India | Indonesia | Ireland | Israel | Mexico | Panama | Philippines | Qatar | Russia | Saudi Arabia | Scotland | South Korea | St. Martin | St. Vincent | Turkey | United Arab Emirates | Uruguay |

Some of the most corrupt countries

You are defending Trump by minimizing this decision
Yes you do care... in the wrong way
No dumb ass you do not comprehend the law very well do you. Its a civil case moron not a criminal case big difference .And he will have some fines aka restitution and some minor business issues in NY thats about it .Hes not going to jail .It will cost him money and thats about it .
That is called reality , something you seem to not comprehend the difference.
I am not supporting him But only telling you the law .
You do not like it as you want blood not justice.

Werbung:
No dumb ass you do not comprehend the law very well do you. Its a civil case moron not a criminal case big difference .And he will have some fines aka restitution and some minor business issues in NY thats about it .Hes not going to jail .It will cost him money and thats about it .
That is called reality , something you seem to not comprehend the difference.
I am not supporting him But only telling you the law .
You do not like it as you want blood not justice.

of coure its a civll case moron i never said anyone would go to jail.duh
but its a lot more than just a fine. the judge is appointing someone to take over his businesses and they will be barred from ny.

that's a lot more than a fine, moron

Back