Hunter got a few million about a week after this from CHINA

Werbung:
The phone started ringing off the hook between Hunter and the DC switchboard right after Shokin seized property belonging to Hunter's Ukrainian sugar daddy mob boss.
And you know this because you were perched on Hunter's shoulder? There is no reason anyone should believe you. Hunter Biden is not running for office and there is no way that he could do anything ever that could possibly affect my life in any way.

Fat, ignorant rapist Trump, on the other hand, wants to be president so he can get away with anything and be dictator. He has even said this.
He has lame Jesus freak Johnson in some sort of stranglehold and refuses to allow the immigration bill passed.

I do not want books banned, I do not want dissenters deported, I think any woman who wants an abortion should be able to have one. I don't want gays, Lesbians and trans people harassed or deprived of their rights.

To Hell with the Heritage Foundation, the Cato Institute, the Daily Caller and the Figplucker. I fart three times in the direction of Hillsdale College.

And you know this because you were perched on Hunter's shoulder? There is no reason anyone should believe you. Hunter Biden is not running for office and there is no way that he could do anything ever that could possibly affect my life in any way.
The evidence of Hunter's call to DC for help right after Shokin seized Zlochevsky's property is on existing testimony already released to the public. In fact, the facts of the call were known before Trump was elected president in 2016. Like I said, the Hunter Biden connection with Russian and Ukrainian mob figures was already known from investigations before Trump was elected in 2016.

The evidence of Hunter's call to DC for help right after Shokin seized Zlochevsky's property is on existing testimony already released to the public. In fact, the facts of the call were known before Trump was elected president in 2016. Like I said, the Hunter Biden connection with Russian and Ukrainian mob figures was already known from investigations before Trump was elected in 2016.
This is probably false, but even f it isn't, why the Hell should I-- or any American--care?

We should care about the rapey oaf who has already told us he is going to be a dictator, and wants to be president so he can break any law he wishes with impunity.

This is probably false, but even f it isn't, why the Hell should I-- or any American--care?

We should care about the rapey oaf who has already told us he is going to be a dictator, and wants to be president so he can break any law he wishes with impunity.
You don't care that Democrats lied about the Biden corruption in Ukraine in order to dishonestly and seditiously impeach President Trump, but tens of millions of Americans are not happy about what the Democrat crooks have been doing to President Trump and conservative Americans for the last several years.

Post the link to prove h7nter called Joe right after

Werbung:
Post the link to prove h7nter called Joe right after
I have been unable to locate the file I read with that exact info, but I can provide you with irrefutable evidence that Devin Archer contacted John Kerry (and other members of the Obama administration got involved) just days after Shokin seized Zlochevsky's assets, and that led just a few weeks later to Joe's quid pro quo threat forcing Ukraine to fire Shokin.

Back