Joe got monthly payments of money from hunters law firm who revived money from china

the annoying thing

if you look its amazing how many odd coincidence just happen to link Joe to hunters business and with the dates and times its amazing so many happened . I think thats called circumstantial evidence . Of course democrat expect a smoking gun a picture of joe accepting money and they would deny that even.

Werbung:
Yes lying Biden claimed he didn't know any of hunters or his brothers business partners. Which turned out to be a hug lie he had several meeting s and lunches some in the White house some in china .
next it was well Daddy never made any money from my business and thats not true either.
And there is a absutly amazing chain coincidences dating back years That are very damming if your a reasonably suspicious person that just have not been explained along with What Hunter was selling other then his daddy.

No smoking gun but there dam sure is a smell of gunpowder.

Sure it is
The fbi informant was proven a liar but fox news ignores the story for example
Right wing hate
And you keep forgetting about the rest of it MEAT HEAD . As I said there is no smoking gun but there sure is a smell of gun powder.
You must be stupid several people have been convicted of murder on circumstantial evidence alone.
You just refuse to accept the possibility he is guilty no matter what because you are a hard core narcissist anti American weenie head in my humble opinion .
And if you notice I had apologized to you for calling you a faggot also because I am man enough to admit when I did something I should not have out of frustration because of how I have seen my nation change,

And you keep forgetting about the rest of it MEAT HEAD . As I said there is no smoking gun but there sure is a smell of gun powder.
You must be stupid several people have been convicted of murder on circumstantial evidence alone.
You just refuse to accept the possibility he is guilty no matter what because you are a hard core narcissist anti American weenie head in my humble opinion .
And if you notice I had apologized to you for calling you a faggot also because I am man enough to admit when I did something I should not have out of frustration because of how I have seen my nation change,
You claim there is a lot
As a right wing hater your opinion is worthless

You claim there is a lot
As a right wing hater your opinion is worthless
As a left winger and I mean far left winger really really far left like at the edge of the universe left winger I would expect you to say that .
I'm would not be supersized to find out you had joeys face tattooed on your body or the ACLU logo . And are a member of some radical liberal organization .
Or your a over educated under sexed yuppie with no common sense who is delusional about the real world.
Not sure which yet but who knows .

Last edited:
As a left winger and I mean far left winger really really far left like at the edge of the universe left winger I would expect you to say that .
I'm would not be supersized to find out you had joeys face tattooed on your body or the ACLU logo . And are a member of some radical liberal organization .
Or your a over educated under sexed yuppie with no common sense who is delusional about the real world.
Not sure which yet but who knows .
More right wing blather lol

let me know when the right wing news outlets have anything credible.
your attempt to deflect failed again. lol
Don't worry. Congress will sort it out as best they can in spite of obstructions from the guilty and their boneheaded supporters.

Werbung:
Back