Didn't Joe Biden Claim his family never got money from China .

the annoying thing

Werbung:
what bank account did it go to? wired money doesn't go to a house, moron. duh. you can put any address you want.

what bank account did it go to? wired money doesn't go to a house, moron. duh. you can put any address you want.
LOl you do not get it do you pinhead , Joe claimed none of his family ever got money from China . When his son got money from china and it was sent to Joe's as the home when hunter was living there.You can cry and lie and twist things all you want but Joe lied about it publicly.

LOl you do not get it do you pinhead , Joe claimed none of his family ever got money from China . When his son got money from china and it was sent to Joe's as the home when hunter was living there.You can cry and lie and twist things all you want but Joe lied about it publicly.
to be honest i don't care if he said that, i care if joe actually got money from foreign countries to change policy.
you know..if he was actually corrupt as you morons constantly claim without proof.

let me know when you have a human who hasn't lied publicly.

to be honest i don't care if he said that, i care if joe actually got money from foreign countries to change policy.
you know..if he was actually corrupt as you morons constantly claim without proof.

let me know when you have a human who hasn't lied publicly.
Let me know when Biden can tell the truth as a public offical . And stop goming up with lame excuses for him . You sound like Biden covering for hunter .

Let me know when Biden can tell the truth as a public offical . And stop goming up with lame excuses for him . You sound like Biden covering for hunter .
Let me know when you morons have proof of Joe's corrup you are investigating him for corruption not lies

Yes Joe's family got money from china and he lied about it and her lied about knowing and meeting hunters business partners, he even golfed with some of them until the picks showed up on the net .
Yes you have the china trip with hunter in to million of dollars changing hands , and some possible influencing the outcome of some issues with other nations.
Hunter didn't have any education or experience in the oil industry , yet he was on the board of one in what many consider the most corrupt nation in the world.
Hunter talking about the big guy and Biden using the name big guy on one of his secret e mail accounts .And hunter saying he had to give daddy half of his income.
Lets face it hunter is a low life pervert crack head hustler hard to tell who hes mixed up with .

Yes Joe's family got money from china and he lied about it and her lied about knowing and meeting hunters business partners, he even golfed with some of them until the picks showed up on the net .
Yes you have the china trip with hunter in to million of dollars changing hands , and some possible influencing the outcome of some issues with other nations.
Hunter didn't have any education or experience in the oil industry , yet he was on the board of one in what many consider the most corrupt nation in the world.
Hunter talking about the big guy and Biden using the name big guy on one of his secret e mail accounts .And hunter saying he had to give daddy half of his income.
Lets face it hunter is a low life pervert crack head hustler hard to tell who hes mixed up with .
lets face it i've never seen people so obsessed with someone like hunter as I have with you folks. lol.
do you have pictures of him on your bedroom wall? alerts on your phone 24x7 pinging you when his name is messaged anywhere on the internet? lol

lets face it i've never seen people so obsessed with someone like hunter as I have with you folks. lol.
do you have pictures of him on your bedroom wall? alerts on your phone 24x7 pinging you when his name is messaged anywhere on the internet? lol
It has to do with his daddy not him and hunter is the key to joes impeachment or jail,time

Werbung:
It has to do with his daddy not him and hunter is the key to joes impeachment or jail,time

nah, you are obsessed with hunter the person. You clearly obsess about him, look at all your posts. lol you constantly post about his personal life, personal habits, etc, which have nothing to do with joe or joe's impeachment (ha ha).

sorry if the truth is obvious and hurts

Back